"All Hands On Deck" UNAPPRECIATION

johnnycage202

Banned
%**! what Bob Ryan say - it's hot as +*@% out here.

smh.gif

They've been given too much power.

It's only a matter of time before the head bussin' begins (but you won't hear much about that)...

And were was this %$%# back in the channel 5 "City Under Siege" days when it was really needed?

So to sum up: I don't like how my city is catering to its new (yuppie/hipster/suburban) residents.

So Kaitlyn has to walk her dog around my block at 2:35am for us to finally get police protection?

Oh, OK - I see now.

Anyone ever notice when a Predom White Neighborhood turns Black....its called Blacks movin up and Whites moving on
But when Whites move into Old Black Neighborhoods i.e. Del Ray across from Potomac Yards and Every other street in DC, the Neighborhood Real Estate all of asudden skyrockets.

Also see North Capitol Street by the NATS stadium. People are being moved out and Row Homes are in the Millions and not even lived in yet. Boarded up homes arenow sold.

Amazing.

How come every small town I have ever visited which has "Projects" and "White Projects" the White Projects are always nicer? lol

Its funny being mixed.. I notice ALOT of%@@*.. that still makes me wonder how it got that way.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Anyone ever notice when a Predom White Neighborhood turns Black....its called Blacks movin up and Whites moving on
But when Whites move into Old Black Neighborhoods i.e. Del Ray across from Potomac Yards and Every other street in DC, the Neighborhood Real Estate all of a sudden skyrockets.

Also see North Capitol Street by the NATS stadium. People are being moved out and Row Homes are in the Millions and not even lived in yet. Boarded up homes are now sold.

Amazing.

How come every small town I have ever visited which has "Projects" and "White Projects" the White Projects are always nicer? lol

Its funny being mixed.. I notice ALOT of%@@*.. that still makes me wonder how it got that way.

South Capitol*
You make the face, but give no explanation. What is your issue with the initiative?

It doesn't work... The 1st weekend they started this joint 4 people got killed
smh.gif
I was JUST talking about this yesterday w/this cop I know and he wastelling me how the chief was embarrassed at the result. 3200 cops on and 4 people get got right under their noses. They're told if they hear shots to gothe other way and clear out until everythings done. Meaning, no one gets saved.

The weekend it started, most cops were walkign around Chinatown (not spreading out towards sursum or down New York Ave, just walking around Verizon) and inG-town. A group of them even went and bought tickets to a movie.

They didnt initiate the program to really do their job,s more-so as a "scare tactic" that didnt really work.

i dont give a damn how many hands is on deck ... if you start giving mandatory 10 year sentences for getting caught selling drugs, or minimum life in prisonfor armed robbery, stuff will die down quick

LOL ... "I have a dream ..." ... but forreal though, the real point is, start using different ways to scare people cuz obviously the police dont do adamn thing ... why cant you give mandatory sentences for having drugs though? just throw it out there and see what happens ... 5 years mandatory for possessingcoke ... 25 mandatory for armed robbery is a decnt punishment ... we need deterrents that make people think, cuz now nothing phases these fools

^ true indeed. But then you have the people that don't care if they in jail or not. The kids that get shook by a 25 mandatory sentence are what worries me.It's the dudes that don't give a damn about ANYthing.

Back
Top Bottom