All I wanted to do was go to IHOP and sit down and enjoy my breaksfast.......

People on here are broke as hell and can't find jobs in the market and some dudes having babies with D class broads and you sitting there complaining about IHOP.

Really?

REALLY?!?

Then some people come in and defend you saying "I understand your pain"?

Shut up and eat your parfait.

but instead, I'm eating an apple parfait waiting for the shower.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm literally sitting here boiling with anger right now. I get a last minute errand to take my grandma to the doctor's office at 10:30. Long story short, I look for her for 45 minutes to find out she left and took the bus. Now, I thought I'd still have time to shower, hit up IHOP and make it to work on time for 12:30. That's not happening as moms is taking one of her 3/4 hour showers.

Living at home FTL.
Living at home with women FTL.
Living at home with women with one full bathroom FTL.

BTW, this new upgrade to NT FTL.

Originally Posted by xanadu one

you sound like a baby.
This is true, but at the same time, there is nothing worse then people ruining your plans. Its the absolute worse. Especially when its for no !!%$%!@ reason
smh.gif
smh.gif

I feel for you OP
mad.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Wait till you get a wife FTL
It continues FTL
and then a daughter FTL
RIP FTL
Cant wait
tired.gif

first of all.

i know exactly what he is talking about.

i am married with two daughters and a son.

second, i have had many plans ruined by others.

skip the shower if IHOP is so damn important.

IHOP is good. I might go right now. I'll have some pancakes. I'll take a picture for you if you want...
boiling with anger because you didn't get pancakes for breakfast? really? go after work, go tomorrow...

-J-

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

People on here are broke as hell and can't find jobs in the market and some dudes having babies with D class broads and you sitting there complaining about IHOP.

Really?

REALLY?!?

Originally Posted by maldonado

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

Really?

REALLY?!?

@*@ is an apple parfait? If that's frustrating enough for you to make a post about it, God help you when you're out on your own. IHOP will be the least of your worries.

And yeah, just wait until you get a wife... I mean, you know, partner. I'm just sayin... you over there eating apple parfaits, a "wife" might not be in the cards....

unless you're high, IHOP is one of the worst restaurants in America, fam.. be glad you didn't go. eat your parfait and go about your day.

the only thing i feel you on is the new nt

im tired of seeing this stupid kraftfoods $!*+

Sucks your grandma took the bus to work. If I had a grandmother I would have gladly spent the time to take her anywhere she wanted to go especially to the Doctor's office which is usually pretty important.

Back
Top Bottom