All I'm saying is....

bkmac

Banned
NT, I don't feel like going into too much details and so I will get my point across rather quickly.

I'm going through an issue in my life in which I hope no one ever has to go through. From the start of it, the current process, and the eventual post process. Life can change in the blink of an eye. You hear it all the time, but never take your life for granted, EVER. Live it to the fullest (mind you, in the safest way possible).

Prayers are appreciated.

Live life my brethrens (and the handful of females posting here)......

NT, I don't feel like going into too much details and so I will get my point across rather quickly.

I'm going through an issue in my life in which I hope no one ever has to go through. From the start of it, the current process, and the eventual post process. Life can change in the blink of an eye. You hear it all the time, but never take your life for granted, EVER. Live it to the fullest (mind you, in the safest way possible).

Prayers are appreciated.

Keep your head up man.

im a big believer of Carpe Diem....

...unfortunately I dont always practice what I preach.

Keep your head up man.

...unfortunately I dont always practice what I preach.

Club29 wrote:

Same here
smokin.gif
 Even gotta tattoo of it on my arm..

Anyways, keep your head up OP, im sure things will get better.

Club29 wrote:

Same here
smokin.gif
 Even gotta tattoo of it on my arm..

Anyways, keep your head up OP, im sure things will get better.

Living life to the fullest always seems like it's easier said than done. Sometimes it takes a horrible situation to remind us that it doesn't take a lot to appreciate your life and the people in it. People walk around and take life for granted and expect nothing bad to happen to them or the people they love. What they don't know is that no one is exempt from tragedy.

You're in my prayers. Hope everything starts getting better for you bro.

Living life to the fullest always seems like it's easier said than done. Sometimes it takes a horrible situation to remind us that it doesn't take a lot to appreciate your life and the people in it. People walk around and take life for granted and expect nothing bad to happen to them or the people they love. What they don't know is that no one is exempt from tragedy.

"what we do in life, echoes in eternity"

yeah carpe diem is also one of my favorite phrases. just stay positive because in the end it'll be cool.

"what we do in life, echoes in eternity"

yeah carpe diem is also one of my favorite phrases. just stay positive because in the end it'll be cool.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by bkmac

Prayers are appreciated.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Prayers are appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom