All I'm saying is....

My prayers are with you. I hope everything turns out well for your family member

My prayers are with you. I hope everything turns out well for your family member

I can tell you're really going through hard times OP, just keep your head up man.

I can tell you're really going through hard times OP, just keep your head up man.

This week things have been getting better, slowly, but there have been improvements. Making strides, at any rate of time, are better than no strides at all.

Anyway, a word of advice. I'm no voice of reason by any means, and clearly my alter-ego is Captain Obvious, but after this experience and the reason why my family member is in the situation/condition he is in, NT, DO NOT SMOKE CIGARETTES. Try your %$%*#%# hardest not to anymore. You may think, "Oh, nothing will happen to me", but after this experience, that's just not the case.

Drop the cigs everyone, they're just more harmful than they are good for you for that two minutes of smoking them.

This week things have been getting better, slowly, but there have been improvements. Making strides, at any rate of time, are better than no strides at all.

Anyway, a word of advice. I'm no voice of reason by any means, and clearly my alter-ego is Captain Obvious, but after this experience and the reason why my family member is in the situation/condition he is in, NT, DO NOT SMOKE CIGARETTES. Try your %$%*#%# hardest not to anymore. You may think, "Oh, nothing will happen to me", but after this experience, that's just not the case.

Drop the cigs everyone, they're just more harmful than they are good for you for that two minutes of smoking them.

Back
Top Bottom