ALL MANNY EVERYTHING vol2

8 titles shirt will be released on tues in the US according to NT usa...hope it releases here in the Phils...

Pilipinas was once again well represented HIGH FIVE 
laugh.gif

hope that the 8 title pacquiao shirt will be a general release here in manila.

A salute for the legendary and historic pinoy boxer of our time.

Pacquiao a living legend.

manny sending margarito to the operating room for an orbital fracture....

epic.

we are all witnesses.

hey guys help anyone visited a branch that still has stocks of MP shirts at the moment? i got a couple orders from my cousins from europe.. tnx..

Originally Posted by AirNeo23

hey guys help anyone visited a branch that still has stocks of MP shirts at the moment? i got a couple orders from my cousins from europe.. tnx..

if you're near the south area check out nike park festival mall and nike stadium alabang town center...some shirts still available..

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

the photo 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm sorry, but i had to re-post that on my FB 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i was just about to say, that pic would most likely make its round on FB
roll.gif

those with relatives in the US, ndc has the 8 titles shirt already. champs stores will have them today too...

hope it releases here too!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AirNeo23

nike moa, planet sports and nike forum greenhills. they all also have the hoodies both red and gray and trainers too. been there earlier.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

those with relatives in the US, ndc has the 8 titles shirt already. champs stores will have them today too...

hope it releases here too!
smile.gif
Please please please Nike Philippines!

Originally Posted by supaugly

Are there sizes still available for those gray MP hoodies? A medium maybe?...
i think i saw a medium gray hoodie at ATC stadium yesterday maybe you could verify by calling the store.

HTH

I was there yesterday superswag, around 7pm... but only saw an XL of the gray hoodie on display... not sure though if they still have stocks of sizes cause I didn't bother to ask... was kinda in a hurry FML...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom