All Mervyns are closing!

i went there yesterday to look at some levis. the STF 501xx's were a WHOPPING 2 dollars off. from 36 to 34 dollars. ya its cheaper than the levis storeitself, but i think ill wait. even macys has better deals

Originally Posted by xdc2b18c1x

i went there yesterday to look at some levis. the STF 501xx's were a WHOPPING 2 dollars off. from 36 to 34 dollars. ya its cheaper than the levis store itself, but i think ill wait. even macys has better deals

just wait until they start liquidating all their inventory. notright when they liquidate, b/c it'll only start off with small discounts. you have to wait a bit...the only drawback is finding your size.

^ Dont think u can return them, when I copped some stuff for an ipod back when Comp USA was goin outta business too, they did the same thing.. Its to signifythat no items are non-refundable. During liquidation all sales are final. Might as well try to sell em on ebay or Craig's to at least try to get ur moneyback.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

they just built a damn mervyns by the old florin mall

foreals
laugh.gif

its %25 off everything right now at the one at Serramonte, great time to stock up on some Russell %$+$...most of the good Levi's in my size ran out

Just picked up a pair of Levi's 501 STF 33x32 for $26+tax. Any advice on how to shrink them? My friend told me to wash them in cold water, wear themwhile they're wet, and hang dry?

Thanks for the heads up, I've been meaning to pick up some new jeans..

I never understood why anyone would purchase STFs from those "Urban" stores for almost $50 when they can get them for around $30 at Kohl's andMervyn's..

i remember getting jordan clothing from there in the early 90s

and the joe montana commerials "open, open open"

Gonna go cop me some levi's at the local spot soon as well. Funny thing is they just opened a new one too.

Back
Top Bottom