(All My Chicago People)

What's up y'all. Do y'all ever notice that Chicago females are getting worst by the years with the looks. The girls don't look like girls thatbe in other city look wise. Then they don't have any fashion sense. Or is Chicago style just pretty wack to me because most of the girls i'll say 90persent of them are not good looking compare to other city girls like New York, L.A. and other citys.

Speak your mind on this subject.

yea Joe, chi city is pretty weak. there's a midwest forum though where'd you get real replies...

After the pic posted, I see why you feel that way. Your girl is wack and has no style...

i don't in Chi, i live in NY so enough said
pimp.gif

cold
laugh.gif

After the pic posted, I see why you feel that way. Your girl is wack and has no style...

my man speaks the truth and if there is something we can do it needs to be done lol

i see alot hot girls in chicago where do you live? if you live on cicero ave and north ave i understand maybe you need to go out diffrent places to meetdiffrent girls

^^^werd..u might get got ova east tho. Hypebeast be scared of grimeyville. Jeffery Plaza Footlocker still had a fsr of the 11/12 CDP days later. SMH

I'm in Chicago's westside, Division & Cicero to be exact. But yeah I'll agree, there is a shortage of hunnies here. We don't compare to NYor LA that's for sure. Too many overweight chicks here. And when there is a hot chick she more than likely has a man so a lot of times your out of luck.

i aint been omen ntt in a minute and this piston is still here lol! this is mad stupid! or maybe i cant relate cuz im married!

Say what you will, but I went to ATL last week and those chicks make the chicks here in the Chi look like trash.

Back
Top Bottom