All My Mercedes Benz Fans No Love For The M-Class vol. Its Not A Soccer Mom Whip

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Originally Posted by RFX45

I have driven dam near every car made under 300,000 and I will be the first to say that the m class's suck. Why not just get a range rover. Or if you must get a Mercedes why not get a new E or S class or better?
Maybe because their not in the same price range? Perhaps it's not as reliable? Also maybe because this is a thread about ML's?
" Or if you must get a Mercedes why not get a new E or S class" -The Swoosh
Do you not know the difference between cars and SUV's? Because fi you do then you won't be comparing the ML to the E or S Class. As stated before, every vehicla has it's specific function and not everyone wants a car. You come to a thread about ML's and recommend cars, not only that but also recommend something that is much mroe expensive? It's like you just posted just to post and not even think about or read what the thread is about.
Pump the brakes man. I'm just offering advice because someone asked for it no need to get all worked up over an internet forum. And as far as priceis concerned the original poster said nothing about a price constraint hence my comment above about the e class (which has ample room for a 6' 4" guy)or s class.

I have driven dam near every car made under 300,000 and I will be the first to say that the m class's suck. Why not just get a range rover. Or if you must get a Mercedes why not get a new E or S class or better?
lol the kid wants a used 2002 M class..............NEW E OR S???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

lol the kid wants a used 2002 M class..............NEW E OR S???
laugh.gif
This is getting a little ridiculous, if the dude doesn't want to get a NEW E or S class he doesn't have too. Buy a used one. Man you wouldthink that there would be more pressing issues for us to address besides semantics. Here is a price comparasent from Kelly Blue Book: 02' Ml 55 - $28,055good condition with 50,000 miles from a private party. 02' range rover - 4.6 - $18,490 good condition with 50,000 miles from a private party. 02' bmwX5 4.4i- $22,850 50,000 miles from a private party. 02' E55 - $27,890 50,000 miles from a private party 02' E320 - $18,500 50,000 miles from a privateparty. There you have it. Prices on decent used models somewhat across the board. I never really understood why the ml is so popular though. Its like going tothe butcher and asking for pastries.

Back
Top Bottom