All my NT fam, Getting my car painted this month, Stuck between 2 colors, please help me decide!

Been wanting to get my 85' Eldorado painted for awhile now, and I'm finally getting it done next week!

I am stuck between 2 colors and keep going back and forth, so any input would b appreciated!

I'm gettin it painted useing a base/clear...

Not my pics, but this is the body style of the car...

Sorry for the NinjaHood sized pics, don't know how to resize
84ELDO-04.JPG

Interior, again not my pic but this is the EXACT color of my interior
84ELDO-22.JPG

Here are the two Colors:

Imperial Blue Metallic (via 2010 Camaro), Color is very dark, but looks AMAZING when the sun hits it, it also matches my interior very well, only problem is that the color kind of hides when light doesn't hit it, so on a cloudy day the color doesn't really look like anything special.
attachment.php

Lemans Blue Metallic (via 2006 Corvette Z06): Color is really nice, blue changes from light to dark depending on lighting. Only issue I'm haveing is that it might be too bright for the navy interior and vinyl quarter top.

90_1.jpg

Any input would be REALLY appreciated!

Been wanting to get my 85' Eldorado painted for awhile now, and I'm finally getting it done next week!

I am stuck between 2 colors and keep going back and forth, so any input would b appreciated!

I'm gettin it painted useing a base/clear...

Not my pics, but this is the body style of the car...

Sorry for the NinjaHood sized pics, don't know how to resize
84ELDO-04.JPG

Interior, again not my pic but this is the EXACT color of my interior
84ELDO-22.JPG

Here are the two Colors:

Imperial Blue Metallic (via 2010 Camaro), Color is very dark, but looks AMAZING when the sun hits it, it also matches my interior very well, only problem is that the color kind of hides when light doesn't hit it, so on a cloudy day the color doesn't really look like anything special.
attachment.php

Lemans Blue Metallic (via 2006 Corvette Z06): Color is really nice, blue changes from light to dark depending on lighting. Only issue I'm haveing is that it might be too bright for the navy interior and vinyl quarter top.

90_1.jpg

Any input would be REALLY appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom