all N'Ters that are guys i need help/advice

Under most circumstances I wouldn't trust my girl at the club neither but you know her better than we do.

Most girls with boyfriends at the club get down like they're single so ???

I recommend you going to the club with your friends and seeing how thing turn out with her afterwards.

do you spent every waking moment with this girl?

why do you only expect her to "potentially cheat" on you only if shes going to the club?

Originally Posted by Diego

Being that we've been so helpful.....Whats good with the pics?

This way NT can determine at what rate will dudes be approaching her.

....Jussayin
thats real lol or..just be honest with yourself do u think your girl is top notch and gonna get holla'd at real heavy when she goes out? Iwont front It doesnt dawn on me how fine my girl is until she gets ready to go out with her friends...then I get drove like "why u cant look like thiseveryday" i say that to myself lol but what I tell her is how good she looks and I buck her head up so when she does go out she will just be thinkingabout me the whole night while shes out... try that...gotta be smooth tho dude

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

If she's going to the club 2-3 times a week, yeah that's an issue. If it's once a week or less, the I don't see the problem.
Even once a week is too much, IMO.
If shorty still feels she needs that on a weekly basis, then she might not be ready to fully settle down.

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

She says if she doesnt do it now she is going to be missing out on something she enjoys doing..

Piped-Propane-Tank.jpg

Originally Posted by Diego

Being that we've been so helpful.....Whats good with the pics?

This way NT can determine at what rate will dudes be approaching her.

....Jussayin

nerd.gif
yEAHHHHHHHHH I actually offered advice, good advice...wheres mycompensation??

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

If she's going to the club 2-3 times a week, yeah that's an issue. If it's once a week or less, the I don't see the problem.
"Even once a week is too much, IMO.
If shorty still feels she needs that on a weekly basis, then she might not be ready to fully settle down. "

^^DIEGO comin thru with some good points!
pimp.gif

i firmly believe ... girlfriend + alcohol + her single girlfriends + the right slick talking dude = fail ... but i was lucky because my girl thinks me + anyremotely attractive female = fail for her, so she liked to put rules up ... what it came down to was (and i think this is a perfect solution to a problem likethis) no matter what we did we ended up together at the end of the night ... so if she goes out clubbing i sometimes would pick her up ... or if im going to aparty shed come pick me up ... if we both went out at college or something wed both end up spending the night with a mutual friend on campus or something ...

see dancing isnt a big deal ... sucking $!%# and !%%#++$ is ...

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

She says if she doesnt do it now she is going to be missing out on something she enjoys doing.. which makes me think she wants to be single but she said she just wants to live her young life.
B.I.N.G.O

to be honest I have a huge problem when the girl im dating heads out to a club...girls with bfs have no business being there..even tho they go just to danceand hang with their friends i still believe they go to get some attention...now where heck is the boyfriend at with the attention he supposed to be givingher..i dont mess with club-goers even tho i know the majority of girls are....i guess for me it should go both ways..a woman wouldnt let their man go clubbingwith his guy friends so neither should a man let his girl go with her friends...

im sorry i guess i have no advice for you really since im against girls with bfs going clubbing........hope everything works out tho

Like somebody else said earlier. Treat her like an adult and hopefully she'll act like one. I don't understand when peope try to put cuffs on theirspouse. At the end of the day, if they don't respect you, they're gonna do what the want anyway. If she respect you and yall relationship, she will notact in a way that would end the relationship.

Let her go and don't stress it. I bet there will be times when you wanna hit the club with your boys.

Trust is key in a relationship.

Originally Posted by jgalan713

Bro, all the chicks i mess with at the clubs have boyfriends.. Its like they go there to get away from their lame #@* boyfriends that try to cuff them.
theres alot of truth to this.
oh and if she is going with "sluttish friends" its a no go. is she going to be the only one not grinding on a dude? standing by herself at the clubhomie?
last time i went clubbing 4/5 had boyfriends
eek.gif

and yea i got em with that
her:" i got a boyfriend"
me: "i got 2 goldfish"
her: "huh?"
me: " i thought we were talking about stuff that doesnt matter"
grin.gif

shoutout to the NTer who posted this line. thanks fam 2/4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just have one of ur boys that u trust and she dont know follow her around and report back. wheb she asks u to go just go

For real if she wants to cheat on you she doesn't have to go to the club to do it.

Do you think the club is the only place dudes will approach her?

If you trusted her you wouldn't be going through this...

You stressing yourself way too much dude...

She prolly just wants to go out with her friends and chill...

IF SHE IS GOING TO CHEAT SHE WILL DO IT REGARDLESS AND CAN DO IT WITHOUT YOU FINDING OUT....

/thread

unless she's given you a reason NOT to trust her, you should trust that she knows how to handle herself in your absense. u might not mean to, but u soundreally insecure, which is a big problem. (me and my ex bf broke up behind issues similar to this) oh and we had been together over 2 years at the time. anddon't send "spies" to watch her, my ex pulled that stuff and just to spite him i'd flirt in front of his informants with random guys. i meanif he's not going to trust me might as well give him a real reason not to. right.

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

Originally Posted by jgalan713

Bro, all the chicks i mess with at the clubs have boyfriends.. Its like they go there to get away from their lame #@* boyfriends that try to cuff them.
theres alot of truth to this.
oh and if she is going with "sluttish friends" its a no go. is she going to be the only one not grinding on a dude? standing by herself at the club homie?
last time i went clubbing 4/5 had boyfriends
eek.gif

and yea i got em with that
her:" i got a boyfriend"
me: "i got 2 goldfish"
her: "huh?"
me: " i thought we were talking about stuff that doesnt matter"
grin.gif

shoutout to the NTer who posted this line. thanks fam 2/4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol... them is some good numbers, family... lol...

i might try that one...

Back
Top Bottom