ALL POSSIBLE XIV RETRO RELEASES *PICS* PAGE 1 + COFFEE

thnx. :smokin
smokin.gif

"LOVE is..
getting the shoes you want because YOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

As long as they dont do anymore OG colorways im extremely happy :D
happy.gif

[email protected]

If I have a choice between giving a sweet behind-the-back dime or swishing a 15-footer, I'll take the dime every time~ j-will

^that was the first retro colorway announced...many months ago.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
If you run, youre gonna die tired.​

Where u get the pics Justin?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
If you run, youre gonna die tired.​

Black/caro are looking good. The XIV's low good as well, is it me or do the lows look different..........they almost look like mids.
-God Will Give Me Justice-

damn, those blk/university blue xiv's are hot! those maize lows aren't that bad either. i wonder if the hype for the xiv's will be even worse than the xiii's..

Last edited:
the white/yellow is a very decent colorway. It may be the first women's colorway I cop.
I know a little bit, I've been here for 3 years and counting.

Those black/carolina are straight out of hell's kitchen. Damn! JB is bringing some heat with these XIV's.

Quote:
Is there any new rumored prices for the Defining moments pack now that the cons are out, or is it still planned at $425 (I think that was it). $350 or less would be

Oops...this is the first time i checked this post.

$349.99

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

s...55​

Three pairs of whats in his left hand.

That's what I REALLY can't wait for. Last shot's and Black toe's also. But, white/red = easily the best. Ooohwee, cannot freakin' wait!
Wanted: Nike Dunk SB - Futura Sz. 10.5, VNDS or DS.

R.I.P. Michael E. Linskey, William Schnur and Bette Schnur. The best three people I've ever known and loved.

E-mail me: [email protected]

Black/Carolina XIV's is going to be one of the better/best retro+ colorway from JB in a couple years.

Now that i decided to cop FOR SURE, i have no clue where to find:

2 pairs last shot $300
2 pair black/carolina $300
3 pair white/red $450

=$1250 in 3 weeks :\
ohwell.gif

AJ's are my life and i need more!
Got any DS whte/black/red or black/white/red 13's sz. 10-11?
Hit me up at No2yasian-AIM or [email protected]-email

hey fat boy on the first page hodling the xiv's where was you at takin them pics?
I am not a newbie, back on a different name.

Oh boy, there are tons of XIv's dropping...allllllriiiiiight :lol:
laugh.gif

Looking to Trade: DS Nike Air Force 1 Lebron "Hype" S.F. sz 11.5 Limited to 150 pairs
For: Nike Air Force 1 Lebron (Any Cities in the COF) sz 10.5 - 11.5, SB's, Jordan's, Air Max's, or Nike Basketball shoes.

ezinbox [email protected]

They should just do 14 colors of the XIV...Wide selection is kind of nice. I won't front, many wont be able to cop all of them right a way and it'd be nice.
: [email protected]
: Blkstang98
: Blakstng98
: LazyJ10

Back
Top Bottom