ALL STAR 2011 LOS ANGELES IS HERE! ANY JORDAN EVENTS FOR ALL STAR WEEKEND!

I know Foot Locker Culver city is and HOH is supposed to have everyone there. Lebron, Kobe, Wade, Kd etc.

I know Foot Locker Culver city is and HOH is supposed to have everyone there. Lebron, Kobe, Wade, Kd etc.

They have something going on, I read on Twitter that people going to the event have the chance to purchase the 2k11 before they go onsale.

They have something going on, I read on Twitter that people going to the event have the chance to purchase the 2k11 before they go onsale.

Nike Santa Monica on Thursday Kevin Durant
Nike Santa Monica on Saturday Ray Allen
House of Hoops of Beverly Center on Saturday LeBron James
Footaction and Footlocker over at Fox Hills Mall on Saturday Derrick Rose and Dwyane Wade
Macys Plaza Downtown Los Angeles special guest appearance

But haven't heard about any Jordan Brand events, if anyone knows please post some info...

Footaction and Footlocker over at Fox Hills Mall on Saturday Derrick Rose and Dwyane Wade

But haven't heard about any Jordan Brand events, if anyone knows please post some info...

Originally Posted by Solaga

This might come off as a dumb question, but is lebron gonna be signing autographs or just a meet and greet, taking pics, giving a speech, etc..anyone know?

This might come off as a dumb question, but is lebron gonna be signing autographs or just a meet and greet, taking pics, giving a speech, etc..anyone know?

^ probably showing up late, answering a few questions then leaving. That's how his appearance was in dallas last year.

^ probably showing up late, answering a few questions then leaving. That's how his appearance was in dallas last year.

Fox Hills Mall today (Thur) Kevin Durant, Shannon Brown and Brandon Jennings.  Also Snoop Dogg will be at Shieks.  I'm going after work today to check out that Footaction

Fox Hills Mall today (Thur) Kevin Durant, Shannon Brown and Brandon Jennings.  Also Snoop Dogg will be at Shieks.  I'm going after work today to check out that Footaction

e17252c3dfa2b7e92026b786fc5f898c58aac1d.jpg

might have to meet Bron Bron on Sat

Shannon Brown???  He dont get that much playing time on the Lakers. He should bring Monica with him and I ll go see him . All he do is dunk

Shannon Brown???  He dont get that much playing time on the Lakers. He should bring Monica with him and I ll go see him . All he do is dunk

Back
Top Bottom