All-Star Mo Williams....AYO?!

Life after LeBron: Williams tries to move on

By Marc J. Spears, Yahoo! Sports Sep 20, 6:44 pm EDT

Mo Williams(notes) is 27, healthy and has three years and $26 million remaining on his Cleveland Cavaliers contract. But none of that mattered much to him this summer after he watched LeBron James(notes) leave the Cavs to join the Miami Heat. Williams said he was so depressed by James’ exit that he considered walking away from the NBA.
“That’s how bad it got,

Life after LeBron: Williams tries to move on

By Marc J. Spears, Yahoo! Sports Sep 20, 6:44 pm EDT

Mo Williams(notes) is 27, healthy and has three years and $26 million remaining on his Cleveland Cavaliers contract. But none of that mattered much to him this summer after he watched LeBron James(notes) leave the Cavs to join the Miami Heat. Williams said he was so depressed by James’ exit that he considered walking away from the NBA.
“That’s how bad it got,

2d268t1.jpg

28hh5rd.jpg

i really thought this dude was gonna end his life after lebron left, yall shouldve seen him on twitter

i really thought this dude was gonna end his life after lebron left, yall shouldve seen him on twitter

At least he is being honest. You all can make the gay jokes all you want but we play to win the game. He knows that without LeBronze, his chances of winning a ring are SHOT. They were right there so that probably makes it even more depressing. Might sound very dramatic for some but at least try to look at it for what it is.

At least he is being honest. You all can make the gay jokes all you want but we play to win the game. He knows that without LeBronze, his chances of winning a ring are SHOT. They were right there so that probably makes it even more depressing. Might sound very dramatic for some but at least try to look at it for what it is.

Originally Posted by air max 87

1. Denial
I can't believe this is really real. This is surreal. So many emotions on one man decision. I wonder what is our next move. 1:38 a.m.

2. Anger
The only thing, and I mean the only thing I disagree with is.... If he knew somewhere else was the destination. He should have spared cle 1:43 a.m.

3. Bargaining
Love u bron and always will. I knowu made your decision for the rt reason but we could have got it done here and u would have enjoyed it in cle a whole lot more. But I have no idea what went on behind closed doors but I can sit here today and say that I am truly blessed 1:46 a.m.

4. Depression
The person that I feel most sorry for is mike brown. He is a really good coach. 2:28 a.m.

5. Acceptance
Well, after I wake up in the morning its a new day and I can embark on the new journey in my life. Love all my fans. But we will make it thru. *Expletive* 2:25 a.m.

Originally Posted by air max 87

1. Denial
I can't believe this is really real. This is surreal. So many emotions on one man decision. I wonder what is our next move. 1:38 a.m.

2. Anger
The only thing, and I mean the only thing I disagree with is.... If he knew somewhere else was the destination. He should have spared cle 1:43 a.m.

3. Bargaining
Love u bron and always will. I knowu made your decision for the rt reason but we could have got it done here and u would have enjoyed it in cle a whole lot more. But I have no idea what went on behind closed doors but I can sit here today and say that I am truly blessed 1:46 a.m.

4. Depression
The person that I feel most sorry for is mike brown. He is a really good coach. 2:28 a.m.

5. Acceptance
Well, after I wake up in the morning its a new day and I can embark on the new journey in my life. Love all my fans. But we will make it thru. *Expletive* 2:25 a.m.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Ho. Mo
i lol'd
laugh.gif

yeah i see what youre saying but to a point where you walk away from $20+ million dollars just because of bron. we are talking about millions of dollars here and hes taking that for granted all because of bron? all the talent mo has and hes gonna just throw it away because of this? some would die to be in the NBA and make millions of millions of dollars.

/end rant

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Ho. Mo
i lol'd
laugh.gif

yeah i see what youre saying but to a point where you walk away from $20+ million dollars just because of bron. we are talking about millions of dollars here and hes taking that for granted all because of bron? all the talent mo has and hes gonna just throw it away because of this? some would die to be in the NBA and make millions of millions of dollars.

/end rant

Like I said in the offseason thread, Mo says "It just didn't make sense to me"

Maybe Mo if you stepped up and didn't shoot 21% from 3 against Boston, or didn't guarantee victory against Orlando last year, or didn't do your best Casper impression during the playoffs, you might have gone further. Playing alongside Wade and Bosh.... or continue to play along with "The Godfather" and an ancient Antawn Jamison... decisions, decisions... no pun intended.

Like I said in the offseason thread, Mo says "It just didn't make sense to me"

Maybe Mo if you stepped up and didn't shoot 21% from 3 against Boston, or didn't guarantee victory against Orlando last year, or didn't do your best Casper impression during the playoffs, you might have gone further. Playing alongside Wade and Bosh.... or continue to play along with "The Godfather" and an ancient Antawn Jamison... decisions, decisions... no pun intended.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

2d268t1.jpg

28hh5rd.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah felt good to be on top didn't it? I hope lebron and co break out into a full darren's dance grooves choreographed routine while they're taking the cav's behind the toolshed with no vaseline

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

2d268t1.jpg

28hh5rd.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah felt good to be on top didn't it? I hope lebron and co break out into a full darren's dance grooves choreographed routine while they're taking the cav's behind the toolshed with no vaseline

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

i feel what you saying, but Mo knows damn well this is a business and this game ain't for the weak. He shouldn't care what the next man does anyway. They had 2 good years, time to move on

Back
Top Bottom