All Star Saturday: 8pm EST, TNT (Skills Challenge, Shooting Stars, 3-pt shootout, Dunk Contest)

i'm still sort of
frown.gif
that it couldn't have been miller and rudydominating the festivities. miller got snubbed from the 3 pt contest.

Charles has been wilin this weekend. First he drops the f bomb and now he is talking about tities. He is about to get the Janet Jackson treatment soon.

Will the NBA ever have some good music on display? I mean, no disrespect to Dr. Jimmy or whatever his name is, and even though that's a great song....thepoint of music at the arena is to pump people up. I'm not askin for Soulja Boy or stuff like that, but come on...something with pizzaz man.

The music selection is absolutely horrible as always. Not bad artists, but not the right fit for a high octane fast paced sport. And ol girl with the one legis thick as a brick.

I'm really pulling for Dwight, being from Orlando I have to root for the hometown player.

i guess lebron was tryin to jynx him or somin
didnt work cuz he styll won

Originally Posted by Karmex

The music selection is absolutely horrible as always. Not bad artists, but not the right fit for a high octane fast paced sport. And ol girl with the one leg is thick as a brick.

I like the first band, Marc Broussand make you feel southern hospitality.

Originally Posted by aRog27

Will the NBA ever have some good music on display? I mean, no disrespect to Dr. Jimmy or whatever his name is, and even though that's a great song....the point of music at the arena is to pump people up. I'm not askin for Soulja Boy or stuff like that, but come on...something with pizzaz man.

�hey at least it ain't as bad as the rapping cowboy & the ****** in 05
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif