All-Star weekend events: parties, clubs, concerts, etc

Anyone trying 2 get it poppin hit me up...

Imma be up there for the dunk contest, practice etc...

Tryin 2 hit some bars Sat night.

Anyone trying 2 get it poppin hit me up...

Imma be up there for the dunk contest, practice etc...

Tryin 2 hit some bars Sat night.

woodland hills is very far from the festivities, I got tickets for all-star sunday the game but torn might sell them for 900 dollars, each! Gonna go to shaq's all star comedy jam

woodland hills is very far from the festivities, I got tickets for all-star sunday the game but torn might sell them for 900 dollars, each! Gonna go to shaq's all star comedy jam

whats good tho; i might hit up down there on Saturday? Whats some good bars or places (other than your typical LA Live spots)

whats good tho; i might hit up down there on Saturday? Whats some good bars or places (other than your typical LA Live spots)

Also went to the vegas jam session - saw and took pics of shaq, chris paul, and bj armstrong. Also saw the whole TNT crew (barkley, kenny smith, etc), Mike D' Antoni (suns coach back then) and Vanessa, Kobe's wife, who literally passed right in front of us as we were waiting in line to buy some all -star merchandise. Monster security guards made it impossible to take pics of her....

Heard its best to go sat/sun this time around since more players are scheduled to show up/stick around rather than monday, but who knows.

Overall, is it worth it? Let just say you get what you paid for so don't expect too much, but sometimes you get lucky.

Also went to the vegas jam session - saw and took pics of shaq, chris paul, and bj armstrong. Also saw the whole TNT crew (barkley, kenny smith, etc), Mike D' Antoni (suns coach back then) and Vanessa, Kobe's wife, who literally passed right in front of us as we were waiting in line to buy some all -star merchandise. Monster security guards made it impossible to take pics of her....

Heard its best to go sat/sun this time around since more players are scheduled to show up/stick around rather than monday, but who knows.

Overall, is it worth it? Let just say you get what you paid for so don't expect too much, but sometimes you get lucky.

all star weekend is for the birds not the dudes. You can see girls any day of the week. its crowded and no lie $100 cover and that wont get you in most the time. they also got $1400 bottle service so yeah. Just go to the malls. Fox Hills, Beverly Center...you'll find some celebs and @@%% there.

all star weekend is for the birds not the dudes. You can see girls any day of the week. its crowded and no lie $100 cover and that wont get you in most the time. they also got $1400 bottle service so yeah. Just go to the malls. Fox Hills, Beverly Center...you'll find some celebs and @@%% there.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Is there a Jordan Experience this year?

This will be one of Jordan Brand's major events this weekend. 
Wear Test the new Air Jordan 2011's on the court and win Jordan Brand prizes.  Jordan Brand giveaways and merchandise will be handed out.  For the people on the fence about how well these shoes will perform on the court, here's your chance to experience the new "Quick/Explosive" insoles free of cost. 

There will also be a special guest on Sunday so stay tuned...

aj2011aswjordanflyerdra.jpg

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Is there a Jordan Experience this year?

This will be one of Jordan Brand's major events this weekend. 
Wear Test the new Air Jordan 2011's on the court and win Jordan Brand prizes.  Jordan Brand giveaways and merchandise will be handed out.  For the people on the fence about how well these shoes will perform on the court, here's your chance to experience the new "Quick/Explosive" insoles free of cost. 

There will also be a special guest on Sunday so stay tuned...

Back
Top Bottom