All the hate he gets, he's still doing his thing vol... Adriana Lima

Justin Bieber had quite the experience at the Cannes Film Festival in mid-May. The 20-year-old singer hooked up with newly single Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima, a source reveals exclusively in the new issue of Us Weekly.

The duo's romance got started May 20 at the 1 Oak fete at local French Riviera club Gotha. A source tells Us that the singer, who is 12 years younger than Lima, made a beeline for the Brazilian model at the party.

"Justin pursued her hard," says a pal of the mom of two, who split from husband Marko Jaric in May after five years of marriage. At a private house party later that night, "they were talking nonstop," adds the source. "They went home together around 5 a.m."

The "Boyfriend" singer took to his Instagram account that same night, sharing a snap of himself and the 32-year-old stunner. Bieber captioned the pic, "I think she foreign, I think she foreign," referencing lyrics from his song "Confident."

So is Lima the new Selena Gomez?

"He had fun with Adriana," says a Bieber source. "[But] it won't turn into anything serious."

View media item 995080

Last edited:
roll.gif

yall remember that dude that was obsessed with her on here

She aint even all that

Inb4 post pics of the girls u smashing
Inb4 you gey
Inb4 megatron

Last edited:
Lima = AWG
yes i know shes brazilian

Last edited:
SON...WHO CARES?!?

WHO CARES WHAT THIS ***** IS DOING , B ??

I don't see how or why people be on the next mans bandwagon. No one is checking for Justin Bieber, this ***** fell off. I'm tired of the media making him look like he's white Jesus or something. He's nothing.

****** is turning this **** into lipstick alley, god.

Last edited:
I dont know who shorty is but she looks like a heroin addict in that picture with Bieber

Back
Top Bottom