ALL THINGS MAJOR - NEVER MINOR

I want to get the Brown Fitted from Major but O quoted me a price of $45 bones....

I almost sharted myself. But I will be coppin the Orange joint.. although me payin more than $20 bones for a hat is a stretch but that joint ALONG with the Brown one is FIYAH!!!!

*oh the brown*
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

corner of conneticut and m, near dupont and near foggy bottom metro station (I think)
its a drive from the shops on m street, not a walk unfortunately
$300 for the cashmere, im not sure but I think they have cheaper ones that are lambs wool or acrylic blends or something

does anyone know if they got the fishscale new balances, rainbow or clownfish? (sorry glenn, wanted to know myself so I decided to re-up, haha) and also, RockDeep
Peace sign up....Peace sign down
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Unless they got them from a 3rd party they do not have the New Balances. At least that is according to the Sole Collector article that listed the 33 stores that were getting them.

Its a NYC Brown Fitted with slight Pinstripes I believe. Its real nice...just a tad pricey for my cheap butt.. lol
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

I want the clown fish pair. Not sure if they are worth $200, but given the opportunity to pick them up for retail I may just have to do it. If Major manages to get these in I will be down there ASAP

US Locations:
Alife (NY), Shoe Gallery (Miami), The 400 (Denver), Sportie LA (LA), P.E.G (Dallas), Tannery (Boston), Shoebiz (SF), Capital 1524 (Seattle)

I know P.E.G they always send em stuff on MySpace and comment me and stuff. I'll have to ask about them shipping one!
Sneakers are Easy. Life is Hard.

Stopped by yesterday and it's a very nice store. Owner was mad chill. My boy bought a pair of micropacer adidas not my style but nice none the less. I copped one of them "bleedin" DC national fitted. Was looking at the gold W hat with the crown very nice, but damn none in my size:frown:
REPPIN' UPTOWN DC...<br>"WIF' MO' KICKS THAN A BABY IN A MOTHER'S STOMACH."NAS= G.R.O.A.T.<br><br><----MCFLY'S NIKES IS SMOKIN' CAUSE OH YEAH TINK DESIGNED THEM<br><br><br>

is major gonna have the black spi'zikes? and if so will they be selling for retail or selling them before the release date?

The address is 1426 Wisconsin Ave, almost in the heart of Georgetown by Wisconsin and M. They are getting the black spi'zikes and I think the owner said 200 so 25 over retail but in all honesty I'm not sure.
REPPIN' UPTOWN DC...<br>"WIF' MO' KICKS THAN A BABY IN A MOTHER'S STOMACH."NAS= G.R.O.A.T.<br><br><----MCFLY'S NIKES IS SMOKIN' CAUSE OH YEAH TINK DESIGNED THEM<br><br><br>

So, I was just checking my email before going to bed and what do you another funny video from you guys. Foams are dropping today the 25th. I love the "Be there"

I decide to call just to try and get the hours. To my suprise someone anwered sounded like Underdog, I have only been once for the Laser V's. Help a loyal customer out I drove 4 hrs for Lasers. Do I have to do this drive again for foams?
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

My girl was listening and then looked over at the last minute before DJ yelled "BE THEEERRE!!!"

She busted out laughing as I did.. that's def. signature release banter now!! I peeped the fitted's again and didn't see those Black/Caro Black?Orange Joints..

Holy Poop!!! I hope I can get a group deal if I get more than two and crumble and end up getting the Brown joint.. *sigh*
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

^
That will be an on-going thing--they do it without a cam. in the store!

Can't wait until they do a "funk master flex" joint...

lol.

"Some of y'all would rather stay broke selling lies..."
"... when you could be wealthy buying truth..."​

Hahaha, I was watchin the video and he was beign way too calm, and just lacsidasical. Then outta nowhere.... BEEEEEEEEE THEEEREEEEEE! I gotta say, it scared me a little.
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

Just hit the store up today, very nice setup and excellent customer service. Copped the digicamo fitted and will be returning to get a few more hats. I wish them the best of luck.
A wise man can play a fool but I fool can never play a wise man.

Went to MAJOR yesterday and copped two more tee's.... keep it up fellas...

MD/DC/VA

KING JAMES AND AGENT ZERO​

ALL-STAR 2007​

Back
Top Bottom