ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

OH yea.. LETS GET IT CRACKIN.. NT/ISS SUMMIT.. WHEN?! thinkin early march.... Dave & Busters maybe and then to all the area shops?!

Any check out the new store where Premier used to be? Its like a wack outlet store now. I don't know if they are fake or what, but that store is definitelynot a good look for the Philadelphia sneaker community.

Originally Posted by SBvj426

OH yea.. LETS GET IT CRACKIN.. NT/ISS SUMMIT.. WHEN?! thinkin early march.... Dave & Busters maybe and then to all the area shops?!

I'd go to D&B, but I don't think I'd be down for a group shopping spree.

hahahah tru tru but my idea is if we shop deep.. we get a big discount.. i mean iono but yea the womens store.... they dont sell sneaks tho Si3xer.. me an mymans went in for old times sake haha their jeans seem pretty real but they OVER PRICE everything. they wanna be like platinum

nah they do sell in kicks in there now..they been doin it for the past few days

the had alot of Ice Cream board flips, and what not, random Nikes, Air maxes, and adidas...but some of the Nikes look suspect..the prices were low as helltoo..hopefully it wont be open too long, cuz it looks kind of tacky on South St.

Another good thing about philly is sneaker villa gives 20% off on thursdays for college students

u aint know that.. i never utilize it tho.. yea south st is the worse.. Walnut is where its at now... and 3rd and market i suppose..

hey ya'll remeber seein the pics of the dudes in the warehouse..

LINK TO NT POST: http://niketalk.com/topic/29219

I swear the dude wit the glasses is the manager at Ubiq... u tell me

Originally Posted by daffy 016

Another good thing about philly is sneaker villa gives 20% off on thursdays for college students

For real? Just show a college ID????

Any idea if I could use my PSU id, or does it have to be a city school?

i know this itsnt the place for this and i dont mean to thread steal but i have a question thats yet to be answered.

is there anyway to prevent jean stains? i read the post on it but it just gives the cure. if you do try and get rid of the stains do you need the armor all?

thanks and Merry Christmas

um i read in complex they said get fabric stiched to the insod eof ur jeams at the cleaners, something u mau like if u cuffed em. otherwise i know when i gotjeans on my cool greys when my boy wanted to buy them he took an eraser ans erased it. however u cant do that to deep stains nor alot r it will wear thru.. sohome that helps...

i stopped carin bout the condition of shoes all like that

I'd go to D&B too. The things is that I doubt it would be a NT/ISS summit cause from what I hear (I've never actually been on there) ISS is filledwith teenagers. If the summit is at D&B you'd have to be 21 to get in. I actually think that would be better, but thats just my opinion.

is that 20% at sneaker villa true? im heading down the gallery in a bit, how do you go about getting the 20% off?

Originally Posted by SBvj426

u aint know that.. i never utilize it tho.. yea south st is the worse.. Walnut is where its at now... and 3rd and market i suppose..

hey ya'll remeber seein the pics of the dudes in the warehouse..

LINK TO NT POST: http://niketalk.com/topic/29219

I swear the dude wit the glasses is the manager at Ubiq... u tell me

micahhtq4.jpg

img6593ic9.jpg

You tell me...

4wresttling: I think its only college ID. It came in my student planner. They got a good selection of sneakers but they want too much I wanted some vintageneon Agassis and they said 300 i can find them on ebay for 200%@@@...

yea my boy told me when i talked to em it was them an they sellin the stuff slowly but surely

A summit @ DnBs sounds cool I'd go. Anyways that pic is the manager of Ubiq I see him all the time, considering i live around the corner from the store.

word haha u BALLIN"!!! lol yeoo i thought there were hours at DnB where under 21 could go.. or could go with someone over 21?

word haha u BALLIN"!!! lol yeoo i thought there were hours at DnB where under 21 could go.. or could go with someone over 21?

There is I guess dude only been at night or when they were having something special. Hell even at night most of the time its a nice amount of cats in there that aren't 21+.

I'm a Saint Joes grad....class of 2004.

The Hawk Will Never Die

I was able to get 10 pairs of altitudes on release date - so I love Philly!!!

hahaha im lovin the sig.. but sup philly heads. me an my boy dizzy will be inthe area tomorrow if neone wants to do meet ups for sneaks an what not..here's my list:

!!!!!!!!!!!FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!

* Size 9 Mango Stabs

* Size 9 C&K Dunk Low SB (PENDING)

* Size 9 OG Bakin (White/Navy) (PENDING)

* Size 9.5 OG Flightposite Ones (PENDING)

* Size 9.5 Fankenstein AF1's

* Size 9.5 OG Dontrelle Willis Dunk High (PENDING)

* Size 10 Laser One Piece Dunk Lows (Yellow)

* Size 10 Olympic Jordan 7's

* Size 10.5 Snakeskin Haurache 2k4's SOLD

* Size 11 Cream Commonwealth Pumps (1 of 100)

* Size 11.5 Navy Hyperflights

* Size 12.5 Kobe Zoom 1's (PENDING)

* Size 13 SB Delta Force

* Size 13 Autograhed 2002 All Star Iverson's

* Fresh AT&T Blackberry Curve

* Black 7 3/8th Adam Holiday

* White 1996 Championship Bulls Snap Back

* Teal Hornets Throwback Snapback

Or make requests on dizzy's site...

http://www.GET-DIZZY.com

Philly heads I need some help...I'm away at school in north NJ and I want the XX3s that come out on Jan 25. I know they are gonna be impossible to get uphere, but I might have a chance in Philly. The SneakerVilla on 4 South 52nd Street is going to get them, I know some of you might have some connects overthere. If anyone could hook me up with a 9.5 let me know. My aim is Si3xers55 or email me at [email protected].

good luck u gotta attend a party and get one of 150 raffle tickets at $20 or $25 a piece and 23 numbers will be pulled so yea, u might as well just come down

Back
Top Bottom