ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

Just wanted to bump this thread because it's been awhile. I'm going to be moving to the Philadelphia area for a job so I just wanted to see what's really good? Like what are the spots to hit up at night? I lived there a few summers for an internship so in terms of kicks and fashion, I'm good for the most part but now that I'm over 21, I'm trying to know the good spots to party and meet people. Any help, advice or tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

Anyone up North need Infrared pack size 10.5...
Ill ship them to your door for $350.
Email if you want tagged pics. ((PM me for email))

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Just wanted to bump this thread because it's been awhile. I'm going to be moving to the Philadelphia area for a job so I just wanted to see what's really good? Like what are the spots to hit up at night? I lived there a few summers for an internship so in terms of kicks and fashion, I'm good for the most part but now that I'm over 21, I'm trying to know the good spots to party and meet people. Any help, advice or tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

Where/when are you moving?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Where/when are you moving?
I'm moving in tomorrow. I'm moving into an area like 5 miles outside the city of Philadelphia (I think it might be named Bala). I would've preferred to live in Center City but I already told this kid I'd be his roommate and he wasn't trying to pay Center City rent 
tired.gif
. Anyhow, I figure most of the things going on are in/around the city so I'm prepared to take cabs/be DD. But yeah, I'm just trying to figure out what's good in this city.

-Old City of course
pimp.gif

-University City
-Abakus sneaker shop! people there are really cool,not like ubiq
smh.gif

-South Street
Mann it is so much to name
pimp.gif

But for sure the red bull event is coming next month so check it out. Its around kelly drive/ art museum pretty cool place to jog and ect..

Originally Posted by Freakazoid

-Old City of course
pimp.gif

-University City
smh.gif

-South Street
pimp.gif

But for sure the red bull event is coming next month so check it out. Its around kelly drive/ art museum pretty cool place to jog and ect..
Any specific clubs/bars you could recommend? One of my homies is coming in for the weekend and I have no idea where we should go out on Fri/Sat night? I've heard a lot of good things about Manyunk which is close to me, but even there I'm not sure where to go (although I hear there are many options). Thanks.

Originally Posted by Freakazoid

-Old City of course
pimp.gif

-University City
smh.gif

-South Street
pimp.gif

Any specific clubs/bars you could recommend? One of my homies is coming in for the weekend and I have no idea where we should go out on Fri/Sat night? I've heard a lot of good things about Manyunk which is close to me, but even there I'm not sure where to go (although I hear there are many options). Thanks.
Manayunk is a college town.  So if you're looking for that, then that's cool.

I would say Philly is broken up into a few different sections....

Olde City - around 2nd-5th between Market and Chestnut - Lucys, Mad River, Buffalo Billards, Blue Martini, Eulogy, Triumph...
South St - 2nd-6th and South St - Tons of bars up and down the st
Northern Liberties - Above Arch St, 5th st down ... This is my area.  Lots of bars. Finnigans, McFaddens, Silk City, Standard Tap, North Third, 700 Club...
Delaware Ave - Cavanagh's River Deck, Dave & Busters, Octo
Center City (around City Hall) - I'm not really familiar with the bars here
Area Between Olde City and Center City - There are plenty of bars are Market, Chestnut, Walnut from 5th-Broad St

There are also hip hop clubs- Plush, Palmers, Transit.  I'm sure there are some others, but I'm not too familiar with any of these.

Hope that helps.  I would suggest looking into the train schedule. It could be a costly cab ride between Philly and Bala Cynwyd.

Samsun has the INFAREDS on sale as of today. $95 but they are running a sale $10 off anything over $40. So final price is $85.

Tell them Jerry sent you.

what stores are left in philly? i haven't really been back to shop since like 07. I heard wthn and pedestrian are closed. I know about the usuals like ubiq, villa, samsun, etc..

anything new popped up?

For anybody Philly cats today only I guess groupon.com is giving 14 day pass to the Bellevue gym and a free massage for 45 dollars. I think that's a good deal esp since I pay 100 a month and don't get a free massage. There is a full and it has alot of nice equipment. Just passing it along invade somebody might have had any interest.

^yeah bro. saw em this past weekend at athlete's foot in cherry hill. had at least 3 different birds caps. btw, afte5 5 years on NT, i just came across this thread. SMH.

Anyone know any spots that have the Red/White/Black IXs on the cheap...waiting for them to dip to around $100 or less.

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S. More details TBA after the Super Bowl. 

5383295367_5b010f87b7_b.jpg

I was in Franklin mills mall in philly and scored the love crazy 8's in three colorways.SWEET!!!!

Back
Top Bottom