ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

i need thsoe 3's, someone help me out. 225 for just the 3's. where is eveyrbody getting the packs and are the 4/19 packs still on sale ?

just wondering if anyone went to sneakervilla for the cdp 3's...if so ...were they marked down yet? or full value?

Originally Posted by daffy 016

yo is there anyway i can get the 6/17 or 7/16 packages for retail? also i do supreme pickups and sell a lot of supreme clothing... so if interested hit me up

I need the new red supreme back pack. whats good?

Table orders for the Philadelphia shoeseum are available. must provide list of the types, size and variety of shoes you will offer

Originally Posted by j d0t win

i need thsoe 3's, someone help me out. 225 for just the 3's. where is eveyrbody getting the packs and are the 4/19 packs still on sale ?

i saw the 4/19 at olympia on south st. for retail yesterday

Sup guys, i'll be makin a hike up to Philly Nov 11~15th for a conference downtown. I'm excited to see so many stores downtown that I will def have tocheck out.
Been a collector for 12 years.
If anyone is interested in meeting up to chill or even want me to bring kicks up for purchase, please let me know. I'll throw it in my baggage claim and Iguess u would save on shipping.

Hit me up if you would wanna meet up.

preciate it.

Originally Posted by fran215kill

Yo the athlete's foot in deptford will sell packs seperately from what i've heard. i was in deptford mall earlier today to check what was up with the packs there, i only asked about the 3/20 pack and dude said they probably won't split them when they first come out. he didn't say how long of a wait before they start to sell them seperately though. i'm hoping for an early christmas present or i can find just the 3's im broke.
I went to cherry hill mall yesterday and they were indeed seperating the packs, however they only had a size 13 left in the 3's...dude told meit was $155 a pair which is a steal. As for deptford, i spoke with the "manager" who looked like he was 17 and he said they had a fsr, however theyweren't splitting the packs. So like everyone said they will most likely in a few weeks, lets see.

Thanks for the info el cuco keep us updated. I didn't think they was splitting the pack that early at Cherry Hill I was there the day after the RD.

WHats goin on fellas. anything new..

make sure you keep up with the blog to be informed about the Philadelphia Shoeseum coming December 6th

Alright so I went to 69th street and only one spot had the 3/20 pack. It was on "sale" for $300
laugh.gif
It was US sneaker city

Footlocker only has the 5/18 pack but I didn't ask if they were separating them.

Footaction has the 4/19 & 2/21 for retail

69th st sucks

This post FINALLY got the thermometer symbol. WE HOT in here, lol lets keep it going. Whats good on ya'lls end.
ONCE AGAIN

PHILADELPHIA SHOESEUM is December 6th @ the ARTS GARAGE 15th and Ridge ave down from Temple University

Looking for resellers, Showcasers, Collection Competition Contestants, Artist, Shops, Custom Shoe Designers and MORE.

This event is an Exchange and showcasing event combining attributes from Dunkxchange with SneakerPimps on a Philadelphia Area level. I know we have some talentand heat in the city so come support and contribute to this event that spotlights the culture we are apart of

^ Is parking available? They have like a parking lot? Or curbside parking? Or is taking the subway more convenient

yes it will we will and are selling vendor tables to sale.we just want diversity in the items sold

They do have a gated parking lot

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

Only Ubiq got them, pretty sure Villa didnt get breds.

Sneakervilla definitely got the Bred 1 Straps. They have the highest Jordan Account in the city. If UBIQ got them then so did Sneakervilla. If they hit thesales floor is a different subject all together however.

Back
Top Bottom