All Things Sports Media Thread!!

Love both dudes.. think it could have been a whole lot better though.. wish they had a radio show together or a daily pod

just something where it isn’t as structured as the show was and PTI lite style

would rather dudes just be given topics and let go to have fuller more in depth convos

can’t say I’m surprised but damn. ESPN can't help themselves. hope the right time continues but i read his contract is coming up

can’t say I’m surprised but damn. ESPN can't help themselves. hope the right time continues but i read his contract is coming up

I mean I know bo will be fine.. but damn, didn’t know his contract was up

I mean I know both dudes will be fine, since dan can give them both some cover.. but if espn is making more big changes wonder how much even dan will be affected

I mean I know bo will be fine.. but damn, didn’t know his contract was up

I mean I know both dudes will be fine, since dan can give them both some cover.. but if espn is making more big changes wonder how much even dan will be affected

Dan will be fine. Him and Stu have a pretty long leash and at that a pretty large and loyal fanbase.

It has even managed to raise the salaries of writers it hasn’t hired: It offered to one prominent ESPN writer more than $500,000, nearly double that writer’s salary, according to people familiar with the negotiations; the writer ultimately stayed at ESPN for less than the Athletic’s offer but still got a big raise.

This has to be Zach Lowe.

Back
Top Bottom