All Things Sports Media Thread!!

They are doing an Inside Stuff 90's reunion. Ahmad Rashad and WIllow Bay are moderators. With 90s players -

20 bucks says 2 months from now “Maven lays off employees, says money is gone” headlines are coming.

:smh: @ Josina getting let go, shouldn't have too much trouble finding a new home though

Sums up my feelings on that guy :lol:

This is a bad narrative. The Ringer has essentially gone into full podcast mode, especially with the Spotify purchase.. Simmons green-lit multiple black-led podcasts within the last couple of months. Apparently, giving black media members a voice makes him a racist.

This is a bad narrative. The Ringer has essentially gone into full podcast mode, especially with the Spotify purchase.. Simmons green-lit multiple black-led podcasts within the last couple of months. Apparently, giving black media members a voice makes him a racist.

yea..van Lathan has 2 podcasts going, 1 on the wire with jamele and then another one with Rachel Lindsey

and then Jason Concepcion is heavy over on the entertainment side of stuff.. Shea serrano is also all over the place

wesley Morris moved on to other stuff after the ringer, but he is still heavy there.. also rembert Browne still pops in occasionally

Yikes at the newest Simmons and Russillo podcast, Ryen might as well start rocking a MAGA hat from now on.

I stopped listening to Simmons after he got rusillo on every week. He was always way too comfortable joking about racism and commenting on black men. Seen a lot of comments about this latest pod and that just confirmed my suspicion.

Never made sense how a “progressive” sports media company doesn’t have one black nba writer or podcast. Glad it’s being called out.

yea..van Lathan has 2 podcasts going, 1 on the wire with jamele and then another one with Rachel Lindsey

and then Jason Concepcion is heavy over on the entertainment side of stuff.. Shea serrano is also all over the place

wesley Morris moved on to other stuff after the ringer, but he is still heavy there.. also rembert Browne still pops in occasionally

Friggin' Vince Carter has a podcast on The Ringer lol

As for Russillo, I can't stand him because he has so many bad basketball takes. This goes back to the 2011 Finals where he gave the Mavs zero credit for LeBron's underwhelming performance.

Back
Top Bottom