All Things Sports Media Thread!!

His first guests should be artie lange and joe buck. Re-live the first episode of joe buck's hbo show. Was one of the biggest tv disasters i've ever seen.

From 2:00 on is the best worst television of all time

Last edited:
really sucks BS wasn't on the scene for an awesome playoffs and now a very wild offseason/draft. so many great storylines.

ESPN :smh:

was listening to zach lowe/chad ford like 
sick.gif
mean.gif

just aint the same w/o my dude Bill 

It's like

@BillSimmons: They actually had to change the rules for this season's Bachelorette. It's like when the NCAA banned dunking to slow down Lew Alcindor.

^
I don't watch he show but I know the new girl is hot and people were criticizing her for getting her cheeks clapped in one of the episodes and doing slurping noises.

The Joe Buck show :lol: what a joke that was.

This is the reason we need guys like Simmons around - if not we get stuck with the country clubs and Joe Buck everywhere we turn on national TV (he's now FOX's lead golf announcer).

Olbermann also looks to be gone.

Deadspin:

Source: Contract Talks Between Olbermann And ESPN Are "95 Percent" Dead

Contract talks between ESPN and Keith Olbermann have almost completely broken down, a source familiar with the negotiations tells us, and the controversial host seems nearly a lock to leave the network after his two-year deal expires in August.

As reported by The Hollywood Reporter today, ESPN executives were uncomfortable with Olbermann’s critical commentaries—especially, a source says, those ripping NFL commissioner Roger Goodell and former MLB commissioner Bud Selig. At a second round of contract talks, ESPN again pushed Olbermann to drop the commentaries from his show. We’re told Olbermann refused.

Last edited:
More leaves:

The Big Lead is reporting that ESPN Radio’s Colin Cowherd will be leaving the company. The Hollywood Reporter says Cowherd’s last show will air next Friday, July 24. All indications are that he’ll move to the West Coast and join Fox Sports for a reunion with former ESPN producing wunderkind Jamie Horowitz who created SportsNation and Colin’s Football Show.

The Big Lead cites that Cowherd was frustrated over his radio simulcast on ESPNU and wanted it to be on either ESPN or ESPN2 but it wasn’t going to replace either SportsCenter and First Take.

Colin will be on foxsports but I can see him transitioning to FoxNews down the road.....he'll fit well over there 

Colin will be on foxsports but I can see him transitioning to FoxNews down the road.....he'll fit well over there 

Perhaps he will continue to be the Bill O'Reilly of sports. Johnathan Wall might agree that he already is.

Wow. ESPN really is cleaning house.

Unfortunately First Take pulls big ratings so those 2 trolls aren't going anywhere :lol:

Yea I'm not feeling it either but it's still early......the lady on there now is dull as hell 

Wait Cari got the boot? I don't mind the new host but she lacks the chemistry Cari had with SB and SAS

^ she is fine though.. I randomly was flipping through channels (cause aint no way in hell i'm watching that crap) and saw her on there and had to go and do my homework

Wait Cari got the boot? I don't mind the new host but she lacks the chemistry Cari had with SB and SAS

From articles it sounded like she always wanted to be a sportscenter anchor but had to pay her dues first hosting the show with those two buffoons. I feel bad for Molly now.

I think Cari went to Sportscenter I know she has her own lil show now 

^ she is fine though.. I randomly was flipping through channels (cause aint no way in hell i'm watching that crap) and saw her on there and had to go and do my homework
U think the new chick is fine? 
laugh.gif

Not like she added much to the show beaides her cute laugh and saying "shots fired".

Surprised my boo, Molly Qerim agreed to be on that show. She looked good when she filled in on sportsnation.
She added alot personality wise and her sports knowledge 

Back
Top Bottom