All Things Sports Media Thread!!

~9:45 for the good stuff.

High on OKC. Rightfully so w/ Chet added to the fold.
Wants to see how NO looks fully healthy and so do I.

So espn changed their nba countdown cast again this season

didn’t they have zero choice after the layoffs?

but I don’t see anyone there i would actually make the effort to watch especially assuming they’re going out SAS there

wilbon is the worst. he's an angry boomer meme now. Always complaining about analytics, hates young people and talks about fighting them. I remember him being friends with jason whitlock, might still be.

Analytics is just more data on the game.. quantifying various scenarios

It’s simply more information

Dudes are telling on themselves when all they do is limit that more information to teams taking more 3s in basketball or going for it more on 4th down in football

Coaches still have to make smart choices with that information.. you’d hope that with being provided more information, it’d help the coaches to make better decisions and put guys in better positions to succeed

BTW for anyone that didn't see this a few weeks ago here is how the Sphere and Dolan really make their money back.

The Sphere is charging $450,000 for just one day of advertising. If you want to increase your coverage to a week, that cost goes up to $650,000.

ewscripps.brightspotcdn.jpg

Saw some clips of the u2 concert at the sphere. The stage looks amazing.

Reminds me of the giant screen that they filmed the mandalorian on. The ceiling, walls, and ground are one big screen and they can put whatever images they need on it.

Back
Top Bottom