All Things Sports Media Thread!!

I legit don't understand how people sit thru these podcasts where dudes just be yapping about absolutely nothing for hours. It baffles me how people consume so much media :lol:. Just keeping up with actual games leaves hardly any time for other interests

Excellent convo here.

First time really hearing Mike Redd talk in depth about his career. Enjoyed the segment on his time @ Ohio St as well as all parts where he discusses the love he has for his father. Real down to earth type dude.

Maybe cuz I used to listen on the way to school then work back when he was on radio but Greeny always been good in my book.

I can dig it might be Greeny overload but I also don’t even watch BSPN like that anymore so 🤷

I don't blame him, don't think of bringing it back unless you're gonna do it justice :lol:

Still miss that show, was one of ESPN's best for decades before they devolved into the antithesis of sports journalism :smh:

RIP John Saunders

Pierce won’t last a week on there with his antics
his ig live is still one of the funniest reasons for someone to get fired. I think someone in the chat said rachel nichols should be one of the groupies / strippers partying with them.

Back
Top Bottom