All u bitter ex-boyfriend types, I got a hypothetical question..

So I had a dream...

What would you do in my shoes? In this dream I'm huddled up with my loved ones in my basement, which has been augmented into a pretty secure bomb shelter complete with food, ammo, and cable TV
laugh.gif
. There's a zombie epidemic outside, but we're good money...

Then I see my ex walking up to the crib (from the camera's, duh
pimp.gif
)

Do you save her?

So I had a dream...

What would you do in my shoes? In this dream I'm huddled up with my loved ones in my basement, which has been augmented into a pretty secure bomb shelter complete with food, ammo, and cable TV
laugh.gif
. There's a zombie epidemic outside, but we're good money...

Then I see my ex walking up to the crib (from the camera's, duh
pimp.gif
)

Do you save her?

Depends why you broke up. Do you still have feelings for her or did she do you completely wrong?

P.S. i'm pretty forgiving in general. So i'd probably save her JUST so she could feel bad about doing me wrong. Mindcontrol. She wouldn't be able to understand the act of good faith being extended. Places the ball back in your court. Dominance FTW.

Depends why you broke up. Do you still have feelings for her or did she do you completely wrong?

P.S. i'm pretty forgiving in general. So i'd probably save her JUST so she could feel bad about doing me wrong. Mindcontrol. She wouldn't be able to understand the act of good faith being extended. Places the ball back in your court. Dominance FTW.

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by prymone

let her in make her ur sex slave in the new world, if she says no shoot her in the head

English, please

are you stupid? its not hard to read all i did was forget 1 d at the end of world

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by prymone

let her in make her ur sex slave in the new world, if she says no shoot her in the head

English, please

are you stupid? its not hard to read all i did was forget 1 d at the end of world

On God, I just woke the ##+! up ya'll, right then and there. I pulled an Undertaker and just say up in my bed. The idea of having that idea was just too much for me. I didn't know where that one was gonna lead..
laugh.gif

On God, I just woke the ##+! up ya'll, right then and there. I pulled an Undertaker and just say up in my bed. The idea of having that idea was just too much for me. I didn't know where that one was gonna lead..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom