All White Foamposite One

love those new pics anything but a white sick liner would of been dope.. grey probably, but black upper would of been the best way to go.. them joints look sick on penny...

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

yall buggin those are fire
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

Those are ok but I was hoping for these
foam_white_1.jpg

Now these i would buy.

The all white ones not even that bad. and i dont even wear foams like that.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Yes they are. Feb drop.

Yuk.

I refuse to believe that this is real. 

Even if its real, I will continue to believe that it is not real

Sorry but it is, they're in the trade catalogue for this season.

They're Ones from memory.

Why, Modzzilla....WHY??

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by MaximumFoams

You mean these. http://imageshack.us/phot...ges/24/foampositeqs.jpg/If so these are the worst

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
  Please don't tell me these are real
Yes they are. Feb drop.

Yuk.
roll.gif

Nike can do these but not Space Jams or Atlantic Blues (the ones posted in this thread)

I'm dead

Although I did hear that Nike would be dropping Foams for the All Star Game and Olympics, so the Tye-Dye things are probably for the ASG, if there is one.

All these new foamposites are butt !$+ ugly. All white Foamposite? Cmon now. This %$%# has become a joke now. The shoe never was meant to have certain colorways, yet Nike dumb !@%%% are pushing this inferior product on y'all and y'all naive enough to fall for them. Think logical. Who the %%@@ needs a piece of crap shoe for $200+? y'all might as well be buying water directly from a whale.

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

All these new foamposites are butt !$+ ugly. All white Foamposite? Cmon now. This %$%# has become a joke now. The shoe never was meant to have certain colorways, yet Nike dumb !@%%% are pushing this inferior product on y'all and y'all naive enough to fall for them. Think logical. Who the %%@@ needs a piece of crap shoe for $200+? y'all might as well be buying water directly from a whale.

You won't buy a foam for $200 but you'll buy some Jordans for almost the same price?  Hmmmmm

The white foam: 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

the white sock liner/lace area:
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

just do this for us already Nike, cause that true white foam looks GREAT
pimp.gif

6258424062_f1d1ba0a3a_b.jpg

6258424076_2d8d83c3cf_b.jpg

6258424072_3be2d31aa4_b.jpg

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

You won't buy a foam for $200 but you'll buy some Jordans for almost the same price?  Hmmmmm

Didn't buy any of those all white anniversary Jays...& won't even consider buying these all white Foams.
Bull#%&@ is bull#%&@ no matter the name or model.

Back
Top Bottom