All White Foamposite One

See, the white/black Mayhem posted are fire.. Because its not WHITE, especially the part he made black
Them %+@!! that are releasing are 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

with some blue....
6258782636_0928e2bd57_b.jpg

6258869234_a4d8023092_b.jpg

6258310771_12db5c144d_b.jpg
btw how do you turn the white to different colors, i can never seem to do it in photoshop when rendering shoes...

Too much white on them... If the foam was white & everthing else was a different color (like the ones posted above) then they'd be
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Hey!! Those Penny PE's are sick!! In this video I see several games where he used them, at least one against the bulls and he seems to be wearing them when he gives that no-look to Seikaly!!!

Amazing shoes!! C'mon Nike!! Just do it!!

http://youtu.be/vX3W_UrC4YA

needs some black and no not on the damn sole. if all white release then thats terrible.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

yall calling an all white marking the end? how about those ugly puke green ones...or the south beach pros lmao

I don't understand the hate for an all white Foam....I'm shocked it took this long to happen.  We've seen a lot worse concepts than all white for sure.
Agreed... x 10
Yellow, Mint Green, Solid Soles.... so many other mis cues and hate for all white?  I guess all black will catch the same eh?

All white sneakers don't really stand out and are tougher to clean
tired.gif

You get a bright teal, or lime green people can tell what they are a half-a-block away
sick.gif

These young collectors are more about you noticing that they have on a shoe that retails for $200 and better

They don't care what the sneakers look like as long as you look

i actually like the all whites (generally like all white shoes anyways), but that pic posted white/black/blue would be fire

Back
Top Bottom