ALL WOMEN WHO SAY THEY DONT WANT TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS ARE LIARS, THOUGH

Originally Posted by Diego

Im on to the both of yous.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hope it works out though.
PS: It wouldnt help you to cook for your man (Dilla) every once in a while.
nerd.gif
I would like to know where you are getting you're info from? We are not together and I don't remember any of us saying that we were. Soeither you're making things up because you find it funny or someone is lying to you.

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I'm a youngin' and have already made up my mind. The whole house in Sunnyville with 2.5 kids and a dog isn't very appealing.

Stopped right there.

Ok, I guess.
laugh.gif

All im saying is, you have a long way to go. I mean..born in 91? You're still a jit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

also i dont think its feasible for two people to stay together for the rest of their lives. it can be possible but til death? really? why not until you guys are no longer right for each other?
You havent experienced Love yet...the older you get, the easier the relationship becomes...if one is "no longer" right for each other, then you werent right for each other from the getgo
people change joshua, everyone does. no one is the same forever.

i love how you always think you are an authority on everything..
laugh.gif
smh.gif
i have been in love and i know people change. we still love each other butthe classification of love can shift from romantic to platonic.

and thats what im saying if you arent right for each other then why are you rushing into marriage? because it is a stigma if you arent married by a certain age

i just want to take my life easy and do whatever feels right. how about that?

I'm a youngin' and have already made up my mind. The whole house in Sunnyville with 2.5 kids and a dog isn't very appealing.

Stopped right there.

Ok, I guess.
laugh.gif

All im saying is, you have a long way to go. I mean..born in 91?
How old is that? Old enough.

Stopped right there.

Ok, I guess.
laugh.gif

All im saying is, you have a long way to go. I mean..born in 91? You're still a jit
laugh.gif
You sound like my father.
laugh.gif

I mean I get what you guys are getting at but love relationships are things that I've never ever taken seriously. I don't
see that changing.

Stopped right there.

Ok, I guess.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You sound like my father.
laugh.gif

I mean I get what you guys are getting at but love relationships are things that I've never ever taken seriously. I don't
see that changing.

So you wanna be "The" cat lady when you get older? I understand you feeling that now but for the rest of your life?

j dilla is speaking truth tho. i have yet to encounter a female who dosent want a family. money and a career is not everything. i just feel bad for the womenwho end up cat ladys or without a fam.

I definitely want to get married and have kid's, I don't see why anyone wouldn't.

When ur in your 50 +, who's gonna take care of you? gonna be all alone in a crib by urself watchin tv? deff. not gonna b hittin up
clubs or bars

and about getting bored with ur partner, if u really love that person u should want to see them everyday that's why u married them.

damn havin a kid would be nice, having some one lookin up to you, its like a little you, ur legacy lolz

I think all guys want the same thing also. The problem is that we all can't marry Beyonce and Zoe.

I don't quite understand this "need" to have your own family. Why?

Because you want a sense of fulfillment as you get older that you didn't just waste your entire life on something empty. You want a legacy to live throughyou in the future and live on. I don't know, that's my view of having a family in the future. To use everything I learned and push it into mychildren so they can advance it even further with their own modifications.

I don't want an empty life with just my career to justify it. Careers are cool, but to me they are pretty empty when all is said and done.

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worthy of reading or do things worth the writing."
--Benjamin Franklin

As much as this quote has meaning to me because I hope to accomplish something great. I want to be remembered for being a good father and husband morepersonally.

Back
Top Bottom