All You Can Eat Sushi in the Bay Area ... HELP ME OUT

sushi house has the worst service ever. Yea they have good rolls; but go over to Blanding and eat at Sushi King. Service is a whole lot better and the rollsare pretty good too. Ever since they've opened up there is no reason to go to sushi house anymore. Also Yellow Tail on park st has good rolls but a littlebit more expensive. I suggest getting the girlfriend roll if you go there

masu in san mateo was my spot in high school. its on third downtown.
sushi factory out here in san jo is good.

little madfish in fremont isnt that bad either. its not all you can eat, but happy hour is cheap as hell.

so any spots in the city or around the city? don't really feel like going to the east bay and paying for toll as well

All you Eastbay/Alameda heads need to stop going to Sushi House and go to Kamakura. That place is legit. Sit at the sushi bar during dinner if you can.

Bay Sushi in Fairfield by Solano Mall has got to be one of the BEST all you can eat sushi. 19.95 for night/weekends

Originally Posted by FPSee

Bay Sushi in Fairfield by Solano Mall has got to be one of the BEST all you can eat sushi. 19.95 for night/weekends
I used to eat there. The fish is decent, however all you can eat sushi--I'd consider all you can eat rice. Your first batch of sushi hasenough rice... the more you order they pack on the rice as if you didn't want fish...

Back
Top Bottom