Allen Iverson came through Turkey with that rock star swag.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

but you can't tell me that the young players these days in the NBA aren't looking up to Kobe or Jordan over AI.
Jordan.......Yes, Kobe......most likely not...........A.I........without a doubt.  It's clear to see that some dudes in here truly don't understand that impact that A.I. had on the game and the hip hop community fanbase within the NBA.  A.I. is a legend both on and off the court, his legacy is cemented.  There should be nobody hating on him.

Dude's thinking its 01, chuck is washed up. He couldnt stay in front of anyone last yr. Plus he still think he can go out there and get 30 a night on 30 shots. Dude out all night gambling and drinking, gm's dont want that around the younger guys. A.I. is a legend and first ballot HOF but its over for him. He is being blackballed and is his fault, dude had plenty of chances to say I'm gonna fall back and just play my position and if I do shine, there gonna have to start me. But he couldnt do that.

Dude's thinking its 01, chuck is washed up. He couldnt stay in front of anyone last yr. Plus he still think he can go out there and get 30 a night on 30 shots. Dude out all night gambling and drinking, gm's dont want that around the younger guys. A.I. is a legend and first ballot HOF but its over for him. He is being blackballed and is his fault, dude had plenty of chances to say I'm gonna fall back and just play my position and if I do shine, there gonna have to start me. But he couldnt do that.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

AI has to be one of the most OVERRATED players ever in basketball. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

laugh.gif
@Grown men still wearing braids.

I thought Drake ended that with his verse on Comeback Season.

When did drakes opinion matter?

And AI is a victim of the same thing he's respected for...staying true to himself.

This, besides iverson money >>>>>> drake money.Iverson rather go out him own way....being da man...and I respect that 100%...

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

laugh.gif
@Grown men still wearing braids.

I thought Drake ended that with his verse on Comeback Season.

When did drakes opinion matter?

And AI is a victim of the same thing he's respected for...staying true to himself.

This, besides iverson money >>>>>> drake money.Iverson rather go out him own way....being da man...and I respect that 100%...

Back
Top Bottom