Allergy Season vol. What pills you popping?

Allergies are killing me in this nice weather 
mad.gif

Popped some allegra this morning but my sneezing, scratchy eyes, and stuffy nose come back no matter what 
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

What do yall recommend?

Allegra + Over the counter Nose Spray + Over the counter Eye Drops + Local Honey = Minimum Profit :frown:

I feel your pain, OP....

i'm takin:

24hr allegra at night
12hr sudafed around 10-11am
neilmed nasal rinse, as needed

Remember, Costco is your friend during these precarious times. Bulk allergy medicines ftw/l

Last edited:
I am on that pink pill life. Benadryl is the only thing that works for me. Makes my nose bone dry, well for at least 5-6 hours.

Anyone done acupuncture? I heard that helps.

Allegra + Over the counter Nose Spray + Over the counter Eye Drops + Local Honey = Minimum Profit
frown.gif

I feel your pain, OP....
honey?

Yea I pop that 24 hr allegra and it works for all of a couple hours then it just gives up.

Gotta get a nasal spray and rinse 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
What I do to keep allergies at bay is use tea tree oil and lavender oil.

I put 1 drop of each in a bowl and add 20 drops of water. I dab my finger in the solution and rub it in my nostrils very well.

honey?

Yea I pop that 24 hr allegra and it works for all of a couple hours then it just gives up.

Gotta get a nasal spray and rinse :nerd:  

Supposedly local honey helps over time cuz its made with the vary pollen thats making my nose act like a faucet

I thinking its probably placebo at best though :lol:

Oh i have a bottle of it at home i was going to go home and drink the entire thing 
laugh.gif

Natures-Way-HAS-Original-Blend-033674000724.jpg

This is what I use. I can't guarantee it'll worth for you, but I do think its worth a try for the price.

Taking that generic over the counter brand from costco. Seems to be working but sometimes my indoor allergies are horrible! It tends to be inside my house only to and when I go outside of my house to the park or something sometimes I'm fine sometimes I'm not. Even when i don't take my pills. It's weird.

What do you guys do with the honey? Mix it with tea or something or just take it straight up?

Allergies suck though. It's the only thing I hate about spring/summer time.

I been doing the local honey...

Supposedly 1tsp/day over time does the trick.

@Yanky - When is the last time u dusted your place? that might help

Is it me or are allergies terrible this year? My sinuses are getting destroyed by all the pollen this spring. Mad headaches, sneezing and itchy *** eyes all day even after taking Zyrtec and Claritin. :smh:

I been doing the local honey...

Supposedly 1tsp/day over time does the trick.

@Yanky - When is the last time u dusted your place? that might help

I dust/vacuum my spot once a week. I use a damp paper towel to clean off the dust but still, idk what it is. I thought about it being mold but I can't see any of that in my house.

Bee Pollen, Green Tea, and Honey has been working for me but if it gets really bad I use Claritin but only at night.

I am on that pink pill life. Benadryl is the only thing that works for me. Makes my nose bone dry, well for at least 5-6 hours.

Anyone done acupuncture? I heard that helps.

benadryl works for me
i also tried using cheap walmart brand and it works
allegra doesnt do **** for me

benadryl works for me
i also tried using cheap walmart brand and it works
allegra doesnt do **** for me

I use the cheap stuff too and it's fine. I have to pharmacist in my family and the cheap stuff is the same ingredients. Nothing wrong with getting a 24 pack for cheap.

Allegra doesn't work nor does Claritin or nasal sprays. My systems are usually running nose and sneezing. I did the nasal spray once and it literally turned my nose into a faucet.

I always found that the blue Benadryl worked better than the pink. Never knew why, but it did.

But Ferreal I take Claritin-D. The 12hr works best rather than the 24hr. Only because I take two if I really need it. and it's more cost effective. You ain't gonna be up for 24hrs.

whats local honey????? :nerd:

Honey harvested in your area. The idea is, bees in your area are feeding off nectar from the plants that can affect your allergies(pollen). Consuming it is suppose to counter the affect pollen has on you.

Back
Top Bottom