ALLEY BOY catches YUNG LA slippin(??) Vol. this cant be real....

reeeem0

Banned
i want answers
nerd.gif

He sucker punched him. Should've squared up with dude. Can't respect that
30t6p3b.gif

That boy Leland had it coming though.

He sucker punched him. Should've squared up with dude. Can't respect that
30t6p3b.gif

That boy Leland had it coming though.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

whats the backstory on this?

he got the ducctape logo tatted on his face without alley boy's consent. alley boy called him out and told him to "take it off" and warned him what would happen if he didnt. LA got it covered, talked #@*@ on cam in response...now heres the result

he thought alley was *##*%#* him
laugh.gif
he wild for thinking everything was dropped after talkin the #@*@ he was puttin out. he had it coming.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

whats the backstory on this?

he got the ducctape logo tatted on his face without alley boy's consent. alley boy called him out and told him to "take it off" and warned him what would happen if he didnt. LA got it covered, talked #@*@ on cam in response...now heres the result

he thought alley was *##*%#* him
laugh.gif
he wild for thinking everything was dropped after talkin the #@*@ he was puttin out. he had it coming.

I posted this in the semi-offical Yung LA thread:

I know Alley Boy tryin to show he a "real %%@%%" and he not somebody to be ##%+%+ with, but how stupid can you be? You gone jump a %%@%% on camera and brag about that @@#! like the police don't watch Worldstar, read twitter, or keep up with this @@#!. With this and that fight from that Webbie show, I'm tryin to figure out what's goin through #@#!%% heads.

I posted this in the semi-offical Yung LA thread:

I know Alley Boy tryin to show he a "real %%@%%" and he not somebody to be ##%+%+ with, but how stupid can you be? You gone jump a %%@%% on camera and brag about that @@#! like the police don't watch Worldstar, read twitter, or keep up with this @@#!. With this and that fight from that Webbie show, I'm tryin to figure out what's goin through #@#!%% heads.

they aint even need to jump ol boy but yall heard how he was talking about ALL of them as a crew. LA just wasnt talking about Alley.

Thats what he get. Alley Boy is a goon.

Thing is Alley Boy was gonna just let the tat thing slide after he covered it up but I think he caught wind of when LA was talking crazy in between getting it covered.

they aint even need to jump ol boy but yall heard how he was talking about ALL of them as a crew. LA just wasnt talking about Alley.

Thats what he get. Alley Boy is a goon.

Thing is Alley Boy was gonna just let the tat thing slide after he covered it up but I think he caught wind of when LA was talking crazy in between getting it covered.

the whole setup would have had my spidey senses tingling

empty house?
none of my boys with me?
a video camera? especially after i was talking reckless?

yeah. its a trap

Back
Top Bottom