ALLEY BOY catches YUNG LA slippin(??) Vol. this cant be real....

Say no to drugs people.
This dude look like a chicken suit anyways

images

chicken+suit.jpg

Say no to drugs people.
This dude look like a chicken suit anyways

images

chicken+suit.jpg

Originally Posted by Im Not You

When will #%%!@+ stop committing crimes on camera?
Was thinking the same but they don't care bruh. 

Pretty sure LA didn't expect this to happen..But you definitely have to watch what you say dealing with people sometimes.

On another note...people are really going in on LA on his twitter.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

When will #%%!@+ stop committing crimes on camera?
Was thinking the same but they don't care bruh. 

Pretty sure LA didn't expect this to happen..But you definitely have to watch what you say dealing with people sometimes.

On another note...people are really going in on LA on his twitter.
laugh.gif

That was lame... I hate folks who exploit their crimes on video to gain some sort of street cred, its corny....

That was lame... I hate folks who exploit their crimes on video to gain some sort of street cred, its corny....

That boy got what he deserved.

Talk #+@! about one person, get your @@@ beat by that person. Talk #+@! about the whole crew, ............

That boy got what he deserved.

Talk #+@! about one person, get your @@@ beat by that person. Talk #+@! about the whole crew, ............

lame, not G at all...how old these n's?... bet they set this isssh up on 3-way too

WWE man, days of worldstar got cats lookin fraud... if things were really like they tried to betray....no cameras would be around

lame, not G at all...how old these n's?... bet they set this isssh up on 3-way too

WWE man, days of worldstar got cats lookin fraud... if things were really like they tried to betray....no cameras would be around

So..I'm trying to figure out how many people find it lame that Alley got LA in a house, jumped him, and filmed it?

Opposed to those who feel that LA deserved what he got for talking down on camera about Alleyboy clique?

Just curious...

So..I'm trying to figure out how many people find it lame that Alley got LA in a house, jumped him, and filmed it?

Opposed to those who feel that LA deserved what he got for talking down on camera about Alleyboy clique?

Just curious...

Originally Posted by OneForceAir

Just curious...
Alleyboy gets NO POINTS for this.....Only L that LA took to me is coming over the house...he should have smelled this set up from a mile away...this %!+$ make Alley look like a cornball.

Originally Posted by OneForceAir

Just curious...
Alleyboy gets NO POINTS for this.....Only L that LA took to me is coming over the house...he should have smelled this set up from a mile away...this %!+$ make Alley look like a cornball.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

i doubt it was for cred... dude name is alley boy... LA was just talkin too reckless ON CAMERA... the !@# whoopin wouldnt really mean much if there wasnt proof...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

i doubt it was for cred... dude name is alley boy... LA was just talkin too reckless ON CAMERA... the !@# whoopin wouldnt really mean much if there wasnt proof...

He dissed the crew, the crew whooped his #(@.  I'm anti-jumping, but this situation is excusable.

Back
Top Bottom