brazil_central_station_1.jpg

Central Station (1998)

bittersweet6.jpg

A Bittersweet Life (2005)

assembly_xl_01--film-A.jpg

Assembly (2007)

michaelclayton.jpg

Michael Clayton (2007)

Good thread, Infernal Affairs is the business. I enjoyed Michael Clayton too. Which of the other three would you most recommend.

Originally Posted by proper english

i know i'm probably going to get shot for this.. but i seriously preferred The Departed over IA.. maybe it's because i watched The Departed 1st, or my Marty Scorsese bias.. IDK.. =\

i know i'm probably going to get shot for this.. but i seriously preferred The Departed over IA.. maybe it's because i watched The Departed 1st, or my Marty Scorsese bias.. IDK.. =\

I finally took the time to watch "Towelhead", and I was gonna make a thread about it, but this'll do...

..."I'm your girlfriend...you did that thing to me."

I don't know if I want a daughter anymore...

Originally Posted by solidsnake

I think some prefer it cause they've seen it first or just dont really like subtitled films?

1st reason for me.. i loved the IA trilogy (DVD box set on lock
pimp.gif
).. but i admit, i was lost as hell during the 1st 10 minutes of IA thinking that it wasgoing to be exactly like how Departed started..

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I agree w. you bro....I've seen both, and the Scorsese film was 100x better than IA. I watched IA off the hype of NT alone, and I was disappointed. Ithink people have a hard time coming to grips if a sequel or remake comes out better than the original.

saw a bittersweet life (aka dirty carnival) back when i was going out with my ex (she was korean) - great movie

Originally Posted by illuzionz23

saw a bittersweet life (aka dirty carnival) back when i was going out with my ex (she was korean) - great movie

I thought these are two different films?!

any of you guys have netflix we should do the netlix friends list thing to recommend movies to each other

lol...please dont' start this again..

Back
Top Bottom