ALLSTAR GAME PICS KANYE, HOV,BEYONCE,WEEZY, Keri Hilson ,Diddy & more

Kanye's outfit is an overall fail.  Not epic, but definitely a fail.  Shiny red pants?  With zippers in weird places?  His sense of style is good, but tonight he just failed.  He looks like a strawberry fruit roll up.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Kanye's outfit is an overall fail.  Not epic, but definitely a fail.  Shiny red pants?  With zippers in weird places?  His sense of style is good, but tonight he just failed.  He looks like a strawberry fruit roll up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Rihanna tho. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Rihanna tho. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

only on NikeTalk where Kanye West's wardrobe gets glamorized 

only on NikeTalk where Kanye West's wardrobe gets glamorized 

Rihanna looked good but the only thing I could think of was how her hair grew back so fast
nerd.gif

-then I realized its a wig
30t6p3b.gif

Rihanna looked good but the only thing I could think of was how her hair grew back so fast
nerd.gif

-then I realized its a wig
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Flight8403

why weezy need dre beats at the game tho?
i seen this and was like... 

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

but then i seen it was weezy and was like

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

then i realized that my tv only worked one way... and i could see him but he cant see me...

frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Flight8403

why weezy need dre beats at the game tho?
i seen this and was like... 

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

but then i seen it was weezy and was like

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

then i realized that my tv only worked one way... and i could see him but he cant see me...

frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom