ALLSTAR GAME PICS KANYE, HOV,BEYONCE,WEEZY, Keri Hilson ,Diddy & more

John Legend with that Brown leather jacket and total fit...just simple and nice. And his Model girl is hot.

Originally Posted by Physicx

rihanna-022011-17.jpg
COME...AT...ME...BWRO

roll.gif
at the fruit snack joke on Ye

WaitWut wrote:
Epidemik The Great wrote:
Amber & Ye at the same event 
nerd.gif

how'd she get in 
laugh.gif

thinking the same thing
laugh.gif

and why j.cole look so random/out of place in all the pics?
laugh.gif
maybe its just me..

I wonder why he tweeted "Exes never change"....I dont think it was during the party but it had to be reference to Amber.

WaitWut wrote:
Epidemik The Great wrote:
Amber & Ye at the same event 
nerd.gif

how'd she get in 
laugh.gif

thinking the same thing
laugh.gif

and why j.cole look so random/out of place in all the pics?
laugh.gif
maybe its just me..

I wonder why he tweeted "Exes never change"....I dont think it was during the party but it had to be reference to Amber.

Rihanna gets WAY too much love, she still has that handicap forehead. Wake up to her in the morning without makeup and a stylist....you'll think it was a man B

Rihanna gets WAY too much love, she still has that handicap forehead. Wake up to her in the morning without makeup and a stylist....you'll think it was a man B

roll.gif
J.Cole got the OMG I Cant Believe It!!! Face on.

Why Lebron look 42 and Jay look 63?
Jamie Foxx
eek.gif

I dont care what yal  say Rhianna =
devil.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
J.Cole got the OMG I Cant Believe It!!! Face on.

Why Lebron look 42 and Jay look 63?
Jamie Foxx
eek.gif

I dont care what yal  say Rhianna =
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like Bieber caught rihanna fever. I ain't even mad, cuz she somewhow was badder than ever last night. All grinding and @%@$. And i bet Arnold is a great pops overall, but prolly a db when it comes to his son's weight. "when i was your age i was jacked and eating and coming on everything"

Looks like Bieber caught rihanna fever. I ain't even mad, cuz she somewhow was badder than ever last night. All grinding and @%@$. And i bet Arnold is a great pops overall, but prolly a db when it comes to his son's weight. "when i was your age i was jacked and eating and coming on everything"

Back
Top Bottom