Almost A Grand after contact!!? U gotta be kiddin me....

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by jville819

I really want to see what MJD can do this year.

He's gotta be the most overrated back on NT
tired.gif
Say what?

I'd expect C. Taylor, Norwood & First Aid to add about 50-70 more carries this yr.

maybe not C Taylor tho cus u gotta believe Minnesota is going all in this yr tryin to get a superbowl title so theyre willing to mortgage some of their future.

I wanna see what the Chiefs do with Larry Johnson.

That magic 370 number is interesting, and it shows San Diego done a damn good job keeping LT fresh as they can. He only has one 370 season, 2nd year in theleague at 372.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

LT's carries read 339, 372, 313, 339, 339, 348, 315, and 292, and the man has lost THREE fumbles in the last 7 years......add 2 more if you countreceptions, with about another 450 touches.........FILTHY.
sick.gif

And they must have a magic number or some @#$% with that 339.
laugh.gif

Can LT have one more Curtis Martin 30 and over type last hurrah season? Or is his odometer too heavy right now?

laugh.gif
Shannon
DeAngelo - 273

Man, I remember in 2007 weekly reviews I used to blast the Panthers for not runnin him
smh.gif
Dude was Clearly the best option besides Smitty on the team
his ypc is OUTLANDISH!
IMO he is not far behind AD for best RB in the League especially since he dont cough up the rock.

82e1b289dfd2df2d11ece89c797f1298-getty-88158581sb012_falcon_lion.jpg

YOOO STOP PLAYIN MANNNNNNNNN
roll.gif

capt.2679d7f5fdec480fb19fbc1f320eb7d9.falcons_lions_football_mico103.jpg

laugh.gif

^You watch the MNF game between the Panthers & Giants? Gruden said he knew of a few coaches who thought Williams was the best back in the league.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

^You watch the MNF game between the Panthers & Giants? Gruden said he knew of a few coaches who thought Williams was the best back in the league.

eek.gif
I didnt see that Im mad I missed it.

I wanna say it too, but I just cant throw it out there yet.

John Abraham has been calling dude "MARTA" since early last year...

I need somebody to go pull the highlights from the KC game last year. He literally drug a dude like 20 yards, had dude skinning his knees on that GA Dome turf.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

eek.gif
I didnt see that Im mad I missed it.

I wanna say it too, but I just cant throw it out there yet.
I can't either. The numbers show it, but I'll wait til' see this season before making any further judgement.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

marion barber should be up there at the end of this year
hes a good back but hasn't proven anything to be in the same conversation as AD, turner, deangelo etc.

Originally Posted by brrraptors

Originally Posted by Pmighty

marion barber should be up there at the end of this year
hes a good back but hasn't proven anything to be in the same conversation as AD, turner, deangelo etc.

i meant as far as after contact goes not necessarily overall

As much I like LT and Sproles I wish they would kept mike. We could of used him in that Pitsburgh game. Glad to see he's doing great.

Back
Top Bottom