ALMOST broke into tears today(xbox 360)

I wuz playing my xbox 360, earlier tonight. I keep my xbox and an LCD tv on top of a cabinet. And My cabinet just fell forward and the tv and xbox fell forwardand onto the ground, (my xbox had a disc in it). I picked up my xbox and the red lights were flashing,(not the rings of death) And it wouldn't turn on. SoI unplugged it and plugged it back in and turned it on and it worked. AFter this i really had to go take a crap. and I seriously was sitting there crying lol,Because i spent $ 400 on this thing and am broke now, I just bought a pair of the xiii/x countdown pack. When i got back from the bathroom i took out mygame(ncaa 08) and the game was *@@!*+ up,(the bottom of the disk was partially destroyed(by destroyed i mean trashed)). and i thought my xbox was just dead,plus the warranty was gone, so i thought i was screwed. Because mind you this thing hit the floor hard with its front first. SO i plug my tv back in(luckilythat was fine too) And i plugged my xbox in and it worked absolutely fine, even the disc drive. I was so suprised because i always hear stories of @#!#%$ xbox360's. So im wondering any of u got stories of a DURABLE xbox 360? After this btw i was so happy i went and prayed. lol BTW I DID NOT CRY, I WAS JUSTSAYING THAT BECAUSE I WAS THAT MAD

I got mine when they first released and around the time Halo3 came out I was on my box hard.

I would play like 5 hours straight. My mom got mad and one day came into my room and said turn that crap off yada yada

She then proceeds to toss my xbox about 5 feet toward me and then kicks it I think.

I was like NOOOOOOO. BTW this was before it was announced all Xboxes were messed up.

My box got a giant scratch on the top and llke it chiped a little from the corner but it still works today, from release to today with no red lights.

Im lucky. I didnt cry you wuss

You was more worried about your xbox than your tv? Looks like it's time to find a better cabinet or something more sturdy to put your tv/system on. But no horror stories for me about actual physical damage, but I've gotten the RRoD once and some "VGA" issues before so those are scaryenough.

laugh.gif
@ "blog"

God was about to spite you for getting the XIII/X pack, that's why this is all happening.

brother tipped over my Xbox 360 (keep in mind it was flat on the ground)
i feel naked without Halo 3

Originally Posted by Kong860

Originally Posted by Eg23

Cry me a river.. People and video games these days..

Wats your greastest form of entertainment?

Well not video games. I have friends that all they do is play video games all day while me and some of my boys will be playing ball. Basketball and justbeing outside doing something is my form of entertainment.

Well not video games. I have friends that all they do is play video games all day while me and some of my boys will be playing ball. Basketball and just being outside doing something is my form of entertainment.

This man speaks the truth.

Well not video games. I have friends that all they do is play video games all day while me and some of my boys will be playing ball. Basketball and just being outside doing something is my form of entertainment.

If u think about his situation logically maybe he doesn't have friends or going outside and playing ball is his thing. I remember wen my xbox got thethree red light i was heated but i wasnt gonna cry i love video game alot and it happened the same biocshock dropped i was real heated
mad.gif
but I dont like it more than my music. U gotta remember u prolly live in a areawere goin outside and playin is fun like wen i use to live in the hood but wen i moved to the boonies it got less fun and my video gaming habits gotbigger
frown.gif
. I'm not trying to get at u ona personal level im jus sayingwe all have different likes and situations
ohwell.gif

You have money for countdown packs, but know extended warranty on an electronic product worth good money smh..

Originally Posted by you go boy

well we are talkin about the xbox so you already know.... garbage....

Chill son, i got ps3 and 360 my ps3 collects the illest dust, sometimes i just look at it and say "y are u here"
mad.gif

syke naw im jus jokin i love both of them but my ps3 is really rarely played
eyes.gif
im waiting for mgs4
pimp.gif

your title says you ALMOST cried, but then you said you cried in your story, youre lying somewhere...either way

/life

Back
Top Bottom