Dating a lady with kids..

What’s up peeps,

So, why is it so frowned upon by women if I choose(very very stern about it, I may add) that I don’t want to date someone with children already? I mean, it’s getting kind of old, but that’s what I want and I know I’m not the only that thinks this way.

I was told the other day that I hate children because I don’t want to get into a serious relationship with someone with kids. I want to have children when I get married and be with someone that doesn’t have kids on their own. I want my future partner to learn how to be a parent just like myself at the same time.

Dating someone with children just seems like it could be an accident waiting to happen as far as the obvious situations that come in hand.

I’m just ranting, but it’s really starting to get old. As much as I would love to be in a relationship and get married one day, it’s looking like that may be the possibility I may stay single forever because I have strong beliefs of not dating a single mother. I just can’t do it.

What’s you guys thoughts? Anyone currently in this boat?

Bruh you don’t have to explain yourself to ANY female.

How you feel is how you feel and if they don’t like it tell them to kick fire.

Don’t ever let a woman guilt trip you. Or anyone for that matter. Your preference is your preference. To much talking.

surprised it took this long

1694303612144.jpeg

Bruh idk why you'd have this convo with women. If you make a choice that doesn't hold the "sisterhood" in a positive light, they will attack you with an onslaught of shaming language. They do that because it makes them feel "less than". Even tho that's not your intent, their feelings are facts in their mind.

When they have standards towards us (6ft, financially stable etc) we find the logic in it and accept it. When we have standards (slim, no kids, hasn't slept with a ton of people), here comes the shaming language and arguments "You're not a real man" "body count shouldn't matter" "you shouldn't body shame"

All women are queens. If you can’t man up and take care of her children then at least pony up and Zelle her $800 MINIMUM. You really sounding like a misogynistic human trafficker.
OP disgusts me |l
You funny lmaooo

It’s definitely possible to find someone without kids already. I’m your age and was able to, albeit my fiancé is 29 and we’ve been together for 4 years.

I’d just caution you to think long-term when it comes to the idea of being single and childless for the rest of your life. Growing old without a partner and family of your own sounds kind of depressing, and it doesn’t seem like you’re all too keen on that future from the way your initial post reads. If I was still single dating a woman with children wouldn’t be off the table for me.

Last edited:
It’s definitely possible to find someone without kids already. I’m your age and was able to, albeit my fiancé is 29 and we’ve been together for 4 years.

I’d just caution you to think long-term when it comes to the idea of being single and childless for the rest of your life. Growing old without a partner and family of your own sounds kind of depressing, and it doesn’t seem like you’re all too keen on that future from the way your initial post reads. If I was still single dating a woman with children wouldn’t be off the table for me.

Exactly. I can count on hand how many of my ex flames don’t have kids. These are college educated women. With professional careers and lifestyles. At least 5 I know.

Plenty 21-30 y/o with no children

Al Pacino had a baby at like 70 something. Ron Isley had a baby at 65, a mans “stones” can roll forever.

My great grandfather had my grandmother at 50. Take your time young man, mama use to say

Last edited:
How does one have time to entertain another mans children when all my time is allocated to kickboxing and fleshing out 17 wealth creation methods??

I have 3 kids and I been single a little over 2 years... It's hard to find a chick without kids these days... Every chick I've dated has had kids and that hasnt been an issue in getting the yambs but I just don't find it appealing to get into a relationship with any of these women.

I don't date women with young kids... So if your child is 0-5 I'm good .... The reason being time and effort will be magnified by the childs need for the moms availability and scheduling conflicts.

I told my BM that she is not going to be courted and appreciated by men out here . She's not 22 anymore , she has 3 kids , works full time and has very little energy for anything outside of work... 😂

It's just not a good look for dating , everything is magnified by the dookie economy. Can't even take a chick out on a 40 dollar date in 2023 ... Smh

A woman not having kids by 30 is a red flag to me... Nobody wanted to knock you up in your younger years? Why? What were you doing between the ages of 21-29? How many long term relationships have you been in?

Oh you been dating since 18? One relationship that lasted 18 months? The rest of the time you been single and celibate? 😂

It's bad out here fellas... Be careful . Don't be Logan Paul....

Back
Top Bottom