Almost HALF of 18-24 year olds do not wear Deodorant VOL stinky.

Yo QU!K QU!K where did black Canadians come from? I'm not talking about recent African or Caribbean immigrants. Y'all ain't have slavery right?

I would ask my man ahat ahat but he is busy picking up and dropping off hookers, he calls it a job.
15643331644272017014223.jpg

Nice, good look man. I originally asked a question I knew the answer to, to get a response from Quik and of course dude plays a commercial from the 1960s.

I've never heard of Viola Desmond, thanks man.
My family moved to Canada in the late 70s/early 80s

Commercial played in the 90’s

Not sure what you want from me

I don't remember those commercials, but then again we didn't have tv/cable for a minute.

My family moved to Canada in the late 70s/early 80s

Commercial played in the 90’s

Not sure what you want from me

Just jokes man. You used a word out of ignorance then you doubled down with an outdated commercial.
Now we can continue to peer into your limited outlook on black Canadians or we can laugh at the shenanigans that have transpired here.

I prefer the latter.

Y'all wasn't lying when y'all said that arm and hammer natural deodorant was the truth. Smells great and cheap as ****. Smell lasts a throughout the day.

That Every Man Jack is good too. A little on the strong side as in my skin was slightly irritated in the first 10 minutes of wearing it. But great smell, and lasts a fair amount of time. Expensive though.

That Toms wasn't too bad. Nothing to wrote home about.

The Schmidt's was booty. Okay smell, didnt last long while wearing for the day and didn't last long in terms of every day use. Was running through a stick every 9 days. In comparison to the Arm and Hammer that I've been using for about 2.5 weeks and it doesn't seem close to being low.

Back
Top Bottom