Alot of Scammers

I recently found out about Kixify so I tried it out. The first seller I tried to buy from received the money and never sent the shoes. Kixify told me take the problem up with pay pal so now I have to wait 10 days to receive my money back. Ok cool the next day I seen another seller that was selling the same shoes I wanted prior(Gamma 12s) and guess what same deal. So know I have almost $500 dollars on hold because of these scammers thats F'ing the sneaker game up. Beware of who you deal with on Kixify. Also, I made contact with the second seller before I bought the shoes because he put his number in the picture with the shoes. I see people have received shoes from here so the best advice I can give you from my experience buy from people with some type of feedback. Not just some joe blow that threw a picture up of some fire and give you hopes and dreams. So for now I give Kixify 2 thumbs down for letting anybody get on their site without taking a extra step or two to make sure that the seller is legit.Good Luck sneakerheads

I bought a legit pair of bloody Sunday Dunks from a dude off kixify He had no feedback but I asked a ton of questions til I was comfortable. I got his number and he text me extra pics til I was comfortable paying. Dude shipped my shoes within 12 hours and I recieved them in 2 day's. There's legit people on there. Just gotta watch out.

yea I sell from kixify. just make sure you always use paypal and there is a lot of legit sellers on there.

How do i post on nike talk for a legit chek! And if nything can some one help me ! Give me a txt asap 5106904056

Back
Top Bottom