Alota Pics of NIKE SB SAMPLES that were never released...

anyone remember the lucky's with the bubble bee on them??? i dont think the pic posted earlier was them....and those supremes are amazing.....

alot of nice stuff... is it too wishful to hope nike resurrects some of those kicks
ohwell.gif

Im feeling the supreme lows, shoulda released.

Album_pic.jpg

Also like these, very plain, yet very eye-catching.

Those clear dunks are really weird...

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

2004352144929201153_rs.jpg

i knew those were real.....fakes aren't gonna pop up unless its copying a real sample....

actually alot of these are fake...i felt the same way about fakes but they only made 50 of these check solepedia.com

That is a Vikings colorway, not a Lakers colorway.

The fact they are next to the Broncos colorway kinda gives it away.

Not sure if anybodies got a picture of it (i think I might have started a tread a while ago about it and forgot to check back and see if anyone posted it), butI'm pretty sure that I remember seeing an SB about 3-4 years ago that artist Mark Ryden (or it could have been Eric White) did. I'm pretty sure it wasa shop in Seattle that had them on display. I'd like to see a picture of them again, because from what I can remember, they where pretty rad looking.

can anyone explain how marqeesole has a couple pair of the Freddy Krugers in diff sizes? dont get too excited, they want $2000/pair.

were these actually produced but just never released?

Vikings, Lakers, whatever the inspiration was that shoe is HOT and the SB guys BLEW IT not dropping those.

The "Broncos" aren't called the Broncos because somebody on NT decided to call it that, somebody at Nike SB designed both those shoes with theVikings and Broncos in mind back in '03. Get that "Laker Colorway" talk out of here.

not too long ago, i came across a pair of those iron maiden joints working at a nike outlet for about 40 bones plus discount.. i regret sleepin onthose..
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom