Alpha males : could this "face" stop you ?

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif
C'mon son... let's be real now! You gotta admit, that was a pretty stupid.
How is that stupid?
So if a woman just wants to have fun with her friends. Or just wants to dance, because she loves dancing, she's not allowed to go because she's gonna get hit on?

Give me a break! Sorry buddy, but not everyone goes to the club just to get laid. Some people just wanna have fun, and getting hit on every minute by different guys might get annoying don't ya think?

But NOPE! "If she doesn't like it, then she shouldn't go!"

As if it's her fault that she's genetically attractive
laugh.gif
Sheeeshh... "I am very attractive, but I want to have fun, but I don't want guys hitting on me... oh well, I guess I can't go"

You know what? It's her parent's fault! I mean, how could they born a beautiful child? What terrible parents! They should be sentenced to life!
No one said she's not allowed to go, you said that.

If she has a problem with people outside of her circle of friends approaching her to dance then she should reassess whether or not it's worth it to go to a club and dance in the first place.

You're sounding like an airhead just like her.

laugh.gif
C'mon son... let's be real now! You gotta admit, that was a pretty stupid.
How is that stupid?
So if a woman just wants to have fun with her friends. Or just wants to dance, because she loves dancing, she's not allowed to go because she's gonna get hit on?

Give me a break! Sorry buddy, but not everyone goes to the club just to get laid. Some people just wanna have fun, and getting hit on every minute by different guys might get annoying don't ya think?

laugh.gif
Sheeeshh... "I am very attractive, but I want to have fun, but I don't want guys hitting on me... oh well, I guess I can't go"

You know what? It's her parent's fault! I mean, how could they born a beautiful child? What terrible parents! They should be sentenced to life!

If she has a problem with people outside of her circle of friends approaching her to dance then she should reassess whether or not it's worth it to go to a club and dance in the first place.

Video was excellent up to the point where she began making noise.

Stuck up broads these days smh.

Video was excellent up to the point where she began making noise.

Stuck up broads these days smh.

How is that stupid?

laugh.gif

Did you not read the bolded words I quoted? Well I guess not. Dude made a statement "If she doesn't like being hit on, then DON'T GO"

Ehhh... just forget it, I forgot this is a thread for Alpha males only!
laugh.gif
#ALPHA BASED GOD

How is that stupid?

laugh.gif

Did you not read the bolded words I quoted? Well I guess not. Dude made a statement "If she doesn't like being hit on, then DON'T GO"

laugh.gif
#ALPHA BASED GOD

laugh.gif
#ALPHA BASED GOD
Which is different from saying she's not allowed to go.

If you go anywhere expect to deal with the social and cultural norms and don't expect empathy when you $@+!$ and moan about them.

laugh.gif
#ALPHA BASED GOD
Which is different from saying she's not allowed to go.

If you go anywhere expect to deal with the social and cultural norms and don't expect empathy when you $@+!$ and moan about them.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
#ALPHA BASED GOD

Nah man I didn't mean it like that, I was trying to say that at a club, you got guys who are looking to meet attractive females. I was going to say that everyone gets hit on, but then I realized that some of the more ugly looking girls don't, so I said remotely attractive.

I stand by what I said when I said "if you don't like it, don't go". A club is a social venue, people go there to meet other people. Why would anyone go to a club to avoid being talked to by other people? It's counter-intuitive. If I go to a restaurant near a college on a Friday night, it will most definitely be crowded and loud, full of students. I'm not going to complain and whine that I just want to have a meal, when I am going to the restaurant out of my own will knowing full well that it's going to be loud in there. It's a club... if she was at the gym or the library or whatever and didn't want to be talked to, yeah sure, she got a point. But she's at a club where men are supposed to hit on cute chicks.

On top of that, she said in the video that she had her "hot girl disguise" on. Now I'm a dude and I have no freaking clue what that is, but I'm guessing that it's makeup that these girls are using to look more attractive. Not too hard to assume, seeing as women love putting on makeup cause it makes them feel pretty.

So, this chick is going to a club, with makeup on, trying to look pretty, and she's complaining that guys are hitting on her? Yeah, if she doesn't like being hit on, she can either 1. stop going to the club 2. don't wear makeup.

I'm sorry, but try and argue that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
#ALPHA BASED GOD

Nah man I didn't mean it like that, I was trying to say that at a club, you got guys who are looking to meet attractive females. I was going to say that everyone gets hit on, but then I realized that some of the more ugly looking girls don't, so I said remotely attractive.

I stand by what I said when I said "if you don't like it, don't go". A club is a social venue, people go there to meet other people. Why would anyone go to a club to avoid being talked to by other people? It's counter-intuitive. If I go to a restaurant near a college on a Friday night, it will most definitely be crowded and loud, full of students. I'm not going to complain and whine that I just want to have a meal, when I am going to the restaurant out of my own will knowing full well that it's going to be loud in there. It's a club... if she was at the gym or the library or whatever and didn't want to be talked to, yeah sure, she got a point. But she's at a club where men are supposed to hit on cute chicks.

On top of that, she said in the video that she had her "hot girl disguise" on. Now I'm a dude and I have no freaking clue what that is, but I'm guessing that it's makeup that these girls are using to look more attractive. Not too hard to assume, seeing as women love putting on makeup cause it makes them feel pretty.

So, this chick is going to a club, with makeup on, trying to look pretty, and she's complaining that guys are hitting on her? Yeah, if she doesn't like being hit on, she can either 1. stop going to the club 2. don't wear makeup.

I'm sorry, but try and argue that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Venomenon

and say someone wants to fight me, i do the Fresh Prince technique of making yourself look too crazy to fight. always works 
happy.gif

lame

Originally Posted by Venomenon

and say someone wants to fight me, i do the Fresh Prince technique of making yourself look too crazy to fight. always works 
happy.gif

lame

I don't agree with anything she said except "the guys that don't get the message". Ok, she has a point there.

But as far as guys hitting on her and attempting to grind on her butt, she's full of it. She's too focused on her feelings and what she doesn't like, instead of realizing that bold, assertive behavior in the club is going to benefit the man over the long run even if certain females don't care for it.

I'd like to see two average looking identical twins in the club, one tries to ask girls to dance, and the other just starts grinding on their butt during the hottest songs. Who's gonna have the most success?

I don't agree with anything she said except "the guys that don't get the message". Ok, she has a point there.

But as far as guys hitting on her and attempting to grind on her butt, she's full of it. She's too focused on her feelings and what she doesn't like, instead of realizing that bold, assertive behavior in the club is going to benefit the man over the long run even if certain females don't care for it.

I'd like to see two average looking identical twins in the club, one tries to ask girls to dance, and the other just starts grinding on their butt during the hottest songs. Who's gonna have the most success?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif
@ dance rape
i'd touch her butthole
devil.gif
laugh.gif

if she doesn't want that to happen, then she shouldn't turn around and let guys grind on that booty.
it'd be great if she made that dumb face and the guy continued to do it.  wonder what her plan b would be.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif
@ dance rape
i'd touch her butthole
devil.gif
laugh.gif

if she doesn't want that to happen, then she shouldn't turn around and let guys grind on that booty.
it'd be great if she made that dumb face and the guy continued to do it.  wonder what her plan b would be.

id make the same face and keep dancing at that point she gonna laugh and thats the ice breaker
she went ham at the end tho

id make the same face and keep dancing at that point she gonna laugh and thats the ice breaker
she went ham at the end tho

If a girl hits me with that face, challenge accepted.

I hit em back this one

50353_5887569574_2694_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom