Alright...I hope I'm not the only one...does any other NTer enjoy One Tree Hill?

My girl got me watching this and I have to admit...It's very addicting. Sure it's very very very dramatic, but it hooks you in like no other.

Anyone else watch this show?

i used to...missed to many episodes tho

Jamie is the cutest lil kid ever...

i used to watch gossip girl but blakes character is so annoying and clueless i couldn't take it anymore...

90210 is my !##% tho

proud fan since DAY 1!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hell yea love that show but i i dont think they should of taken out lucas and peyton

I wanna have sex with most of the females on the show. The milf
pimp.gif

I aint gonna front like I aint watch but this shh is trash now. Specifically the last 2 seasons. Next thing I know Peyton and Lucas are gone.

Shh wasn't the same once they graduated and had some type of time skip but that's the norm with most of these HS dramas(i.e. The O.C.)

Originally Posted by iceman3699

I'd watch this show just cause she's in it.

Jana-Kramer2.jpg
Yep. I am a fan of that.
pimp.gif

But good news, Season 8 has been green lighted. I need to watch the last 2 episodes of Season 7. Considering Peyton Manning and Lucas Oil Stadium left the show, this season was very solid.

It got old...FAST. I use to watch this all the time too. Lucas was the show and now he's gone. Peyton's acting got ridiculous and I hate how they do the transitioning from one scene to the other. DAMN annoying. Brooke is always appreciated though.

90210, OTH, GG = girls = eye candy

It got old...QUICK. I use to watch it all the time too. Lucas was the show, now he's gone. Peyton's acting got annoying. The transitioning from one scene to another is DAMN annoying. It killed it for me. I peep it every now and then. Brooke is always appreciated though.

90210, GG, OTH, Melrose Place = girls = eye candy

Back
Top Bottom