Alright, males and females of NT: What's the dealbreaker for you?

Originally Posted by General Johnson

-Thinking vagina is hard to come by
-Putting way too much thought into sex (all the fantasy crap)
-Hairy bushy vagina
-Talking too much about $%!+ I don't care about
-Bad cooking
-Says "swag"
-Acting tough
-Drinking too much
-Ugly *******

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

-Thinking vagina is hard to come by
-Putting way too much thought into sex (all the fantasy crap)
-Hairy bushy vagina
-Talking too much about $%!+ I don't care about
-Bad cooking
-Says "swag"
-Acting tough
-Drinking too much
-Ugly *******

laugh.gif

Smokers, weed or cigs.
Bad hygiene.
Wears a lot of make up
Air-head
Types or texts with a lot of slang/improper grammar
Bad sense of humor

Smokers, weed or cigs.
Bad hygiene.
Wears a lot of make up
Air-head
Bad sense of humor

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Smokers, weed or cigs.
Bad hygiene.
Wears a lot of make up
Air-head
Bad sense of humor
wat da hail dat mene duu?!

Nah but foreals you listed pretty much all my dealbreakers..

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Smokers, weed or cigs.
Bad hygiene.
Wears a lot of make up
Air-head
Bad sense of humor
wat da hail dat mene duu?!

Nah but foreals you listed pretty much all my dealbreakers..

-Can't be a Clubwhore
- Can't smoke or atleast is willing to quit
- Close minded or can't express there feelings
- Nontalkative

-Can't be a Clubwhore
- Can't smoke or atleast is willing to quit
- Close minded or can't express there feelings
- Nontalkative

Aside from obvious things (e.g. no goals, no education, no dreams, uggo, etc)...

- No aspirations to travel. I want to travel, and if she isn't at least willing to accompany me on some,  I'm not even going to wait until it comes down to a matter of being unfaithful.
- Wearing a lot of make-up/perfume/etc. An overall obsession of the things you can find in the cosmetics aisle = negative.
- Unresponsive in a relationship.
- Habitual clubbing.
- Over religious.
Other than that, like my man henz0 said, as long as the box is tight and she hasn't had any trains ran on her, we good.
pimp.gif

Aside from obvious things (e.g. no goals, no education, no dreams, uggo, etc)...

- No aspirations to travel. I want to travel, and if she isn't at least willing to accompany me on some,  I'm not even going to wait until it comes down to a matter of being unfaithful.
- Wearing a lot of make-up/perfume/etc. An overall obsession of the things you can find in the cosmetics aisle = negative.
- Unresponsive in a relationship.
- Habitual clubbing.
- Over religious.
Other than that, like my man henz0 said, as long as the box is tight and she hasn't had any trains ran on her, we good.
pimp.gif

relationship:

- a chick with no aspirations or desire to improve her life.  a chick who doesn't value the importance of education.
- a chick who's insensitive and has no compassion for other people whatsoever.
- asian chicks with blonde streaks, blue colored contacts, with a LV bag on their arm hittin up clubs every weekend.  i don't care how fine u are, i'm not attracted to that.  makes you look like a cheap airheaded skank.
- a chick who's shallow. in most cases these shallow chicks usually put on POUNDS of make up to cover their insecurities.  i want natural beauty with light make up on the face. 
- a chick who doesn't exercise regularly and eats fast food everyday.  please be health conscious and take care of yourself.
- a chick who just lies there like a dead body during sex.  at least be kinky or creative/imaginative with it.  %!%# like there's no tomorrow. 
- ignorance
- materialistic #$*+. 
- always carrying a negative attitude and lashing out on u for no reason:  i'm tryna surround myself with positive energy and i need you to make me the best person i can be and vice versa. 
- fake **** or any form of plastic surgery

relationship:

- a chick with no aspirations or desire to improve her life.  a chick who doesn't value the importance of education.
- a chick who's insensitive and has no compassion for other people whatsoever.
- asian chicks with blonde streaks, blue colored contacts, with a LV bag on their arm hittin up clubs every weekend.  i don't care how fine u are, i'm not attracted to that.  makes you look like a cheap airheaded skank.
- a chick who's shallow. in most cases these shallow chicks usually put on POUNDS of make up to cover their insecurities.  i want natural beauty with light make up on the face. 
- a chick who doesn't exercise regularly and eats fast food everyday.  please be health conscious and take care of yourself.
- a chick who just lies there like a dead body during sex.  at least be kinky or creative/imaginative with it.  %!%# like there's no tomorrow. 
- ignorance
- materialistic #$*+. 
- always carrying a negative attitude and lashing out on u for no reason:  i'm tryna surround myself with positive energy and i need you to make me the best person i can be and vice versa. 
- fake **** or any form of plastic surgery

Back
Top Bottom