Alright NT family...I need ya'lls help. Vol. What should I do?

I've been dating this girl for a little over 2 years now. Over those years, I have fallen in love, she really is a great girl, fun, beautiful, kind, all that. But, there is some problems. She is extremely depressed, she's anorexic, insecure, jealous, just goes through a lot of things that no one would wish upon themselves. I have been there to help her, care for her, do my very best to make her feel better, which sometimes I can help, but sometimes it can be so bad I'm useless...probably about 1-2 times a week she will go through one of these "spells" where she doesn't wanna talk to me, doesn't wanna see me, or anything. This has been EXTREMELY hard on me, it's like an emotional roller coaster, I never know what to expect anymore...

So, last night, I went to Topeka, KS for a New Years Party (mostly to see her)...(I live in Lawrence, KS (about half an hour away)). I had seen her maybe a few times over winter break...although she does have an apartment in Lawrence that she could stay at that is literally 30 seconds walking distance away from me, but she wants to be at home with her family, so I respect that. Everything was going well, it was good to see her, everyones having fun, and then it got to be kinda late and I had to take someone home, so I went up to my girl to say bye. She says "Well it's be a nice couple of hours seeing you, I'll see you when I see you I guess." Making me feel guilty. She said I could have gone and stayed at her house with her parents, she was going to a friends house to sleepover. I told her I didn't wanna be at her parents house while they were having a party without her, I just wanna go back home. So she got all mad and upset that I could not see her for longer, which is stupid because she could EASILY come stay in Lawrence with me, or even at her apt. I tried giving her a kiss goodbye and said I love you, she denied me, turned away, so I got very frustrated and just left. 5 minutes later, I get a text..."I can't believe you would just leave like that" Which started a huge arguement about "how I don't care" and all this BS, I went off saying I've cared for the past two years for you...I told her it is SO hard to mentally go through this...and she said "just break up with me then"...but it's not that easy...Soo...NT, what should I do? I'm sick of these stupid, immature fights, but I do love the girl.

Sorry for the long post guys, really hope you can assist me with this...

Cliff Notes..

Been with her for 2+ years
She has personal issues
She got mad at me for not being able to see her much after I left on NYE
She denied a kiss and turned away from me
I left in frustration
She got mad at me about how "I don't care"
Very mentally and emotionally tough

Thx guys...and Happy New Year
grin.gif

I've been dating this girl for a little over 2 years now. Over those years, I have fallen in love, she really is a great girl, fun, beautiful, kind, all that. But, there is some problems. She is extremely depressed, she's anorexic, insecure, jealous, just goes through a lot of things that no one would wish upon themselves. I have been there to help her, care for her, do my very best to make her feel better, which sometimes I can help, but sometimes it can be so bad I'm useless...probably about 1-2 times a week she will go through one of these "spells" where she doesn't wanna talk to me, doesn't wanna see me, or anything. This has been EXTREMELY hard on me, it's like an emotional roller coaster, I never know what to expect anymore...

So, last night, I went to Topeka, KS for a New Years Party (mostly to see her)...(I live in Lawrence, KS (about half an hour away)). I had seen her maybe a few times over winter break...although she does have an apartment in Lawrence that she could stay at that is literally 30 seconds walking distance away from me, but she wants to be at home with her family, so I respect that. Everything was going well, it was good to see her, everyones having fun, and then it got to be kinda late and I had to take someone home, so I went up to my girl to say bye. She says "Well it's be a nice couple of hours seeing you, I'll see you when I see you I guess." Making me feel guilty. She said I could have gone and stayed at her house with her parents, she was going to a friends house to sleepover. I told her I didn't wanna be at her parents house while they were having a party without her, I just wanna go back home. So she got all mad and upset that I could not see her for longer, which is stupid because she could EASILY come stay in Lawrence with me, or even at her apt. I tried giving her a kiss goodbye and said I love you, she denied me, turned away, so I got very frustrated and just left. 5 minutes later, I get a text..."I can't believe you would just leave like that" Which started a huge arguement about "how I don't care" and all this BS, I went off saying I've cared for the past two years for you...I told her it is SO hard to mentally go through this...and she said "just break up with me then"...but it's not that easy...Soo...NT, what should I do? I'm sick of these stupid, immature fights, but I do love the girl.

Sorry for the long post guys, really hope you can assist me with this...

Cliff Notes..

Been with her for 2+ years
She has personal issues
She got mad at me for not being able to see her much after I left on NYE
She denied a kiss and turned away from me
I left in frustration
She got mad at me about how "I don't care"
Very mentally and emotionally tough

Thx guys...and Happy New Year
grin.gif

No way to bring in your new year homie. Easier said than done but tell her to have a sandwich and a chill pill and be on your way. "Love" aint worth all that.

No way to bring in your new year homie. Easier said than done but tell her to have a sandwich and a chill pill and be on your way. "Love" aint worth all that.

--"You know what you gotta do homie"
--Thats all you gotta hear from us. I understand dudes that make posts like this.

--They just gotta hear it before they actually execute with it. Good luck bro.

--"You know what you gotta do homie"
--Thats all you gotta hear from us. I understand dudes that make posts like this.

--They just gotta hear it before they actually execute with it. Good luck bro.

You gotta drop her. The longer you stay with her the more these episodes will bother you to the point where you'll hate her. I don't see how you've done that for 2 years.

You gotta drop her. The longer you stay with her the more these episodes will bother you to the point where you'll hate her. I don't see how you've done that for 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom