Alright so Dani from that show

Status
Not open for further replies.
tila4w.jpg
nerd.gif

I was seriously confused about her gender for the first 3 episodes and then i just stopped watchin and then didn't care anymore...

i'm embarrassed to say that i watch the show
laugh.gif

i hope she chooses dani, btw
haha
embarassed.gif
. I hope she chooses Dani too. Really though I don't care as long as she doesn't choose the guy.

Originally Posted by West2East

i'm embarrassed to say that i watch the show
laugh.gif

i hope she chooses dani, btw
haha
embarassed.gif
. I hope she chooses Dani too. Really though I don't care as long as she doesn't choose the guy.

nerd.gif
embarassed.gif
BRANDI FTW!!!

Buf she doesn't pick Dani, she'll pick Amanda. It's a wrap for Bobby.

... and no, Dani could not get it. She's looks too much like a boy. I've seen butch lesbians that look WAY less boy-like.

Why does it matter who she chooses when it's all fake?
laugh.gif
It doesn't matter, but it makes for cute little stories. Whether it's fake or not doesn't stop you from wanting a certainoutcome.

And nuh uh no season 2. I wanna see the follow up show though so I can laugh some more.

I heard MTV is not giving this show another season. Good riddance, though I'm sure they'll just replace it with another show about rich kids inCalifornia, and the 10,000th Real World/ Road Rules Challenge.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

I heard MTV is not giving this show another season. Good riddance, though I'm sure they'll just replace it with another show about rich kids in California, and the 10,000th Real World/ Road Rules Challenge.

i heard they were, but they don't want tila anymore. which i dont blame.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by NYelectric

I heard MTV is not giving this show another season. Good riddance, though I'm sure they'll just replace it with another show about rich kids in California, and the 10,000th Real World/ Road Rules Challenge.

i heard they were, but they don't want tila anymore. which i dont blame.
They must've noticed Tila with no make-up on =
sick.gif
. Afterthat episode where Brandi came back and they went swimming after, it was a wrap. I miss Domenico though, dude was the Santino Marella of the show, straightcomedy.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

nerd.gif
embarassed.gif
BRANDI FTW!!!

Buf she doesn't pick Dani, she'll pick Amanda. It's a wrap for Bobby.

... and no, Dani could not get it. She's looks too much like a boy. I've seen butch lesbians that look WAY less boy-like.

tired.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom