Alright so outta these three, which did you enjoy the most?? Vol: Ye, Cudder, Mouse

00_Joe_Budden-Mood_Muzik_4-A_Turn_4_the_Worst-2010-Front-Djleak-400x400.jpg
Kanye-West-My-Beautiful-Dark-Twisted-Fantasy-Album-Download.jpeg
man-on-the-moon-2.jpg

Outta these three, which did you enjoy/feel the most overall? To be clear, I am not asking which one you think is the best, just which one appeals to you the most and why.

IMO I prefer MM4, just cuz budden says a lot of stuff I can relate to, and he is just straight spittin on all the tracks, also the beats on this tape were 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Haven't heard the version without the samples but I can imagine its not AS good as the free version.

Discuss.

00_Joe_Budden-Mood_Muzik_4-A_Turn_4_the_Worst-2010-Front-Djleak-400x400.jpg
Kanye-West-My-Beautiful-Dark-Twisted-Fantasy-Album-Download.jpeg
man-on-the-moon-2.jpg

Outta these three, which did you enjoy/feel the most overall? To be clear, I am not asking which one you think is the best, just which one appeals to you the most and why.

IMO I prefer MM4, just cuz budden says a lot of stuff I can relate to, and he is just straight spittin on all the tracks, also the beats on this tape were 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Haven't heard the version without the samples but I can imagine its not AS good as the free version.

Discuss.

if we're goin by these albums.. Budden easy. I'm not really feelin the route that Ye's goin in.. and cudi's first album was wayy better imo

if we're goin by these albums.. Budden easy. I'm not really feelin the route that Ye's goin in.. and cudi's first album was wayy better imo

Back
Top Bottom