Alright.. What's It Gonna Take For Nike To Release The White Foam One P.E ?

king x riece

Banned
Seriously , i mean Nike has been force feeding colorways down our throats since they struck gold in 09' with the eggplant hype how come we can't get an actual colorway worn by the man himself that has never been released ? Instead we get re releases of eggplants, pearls, and cough drops etc. No hate on the new colorways releasing this year but these > ALL of those that are dropping this year imo.

moz-screenshot.png

Anyway we can start a petition or something ? Nike needs to hear our voice these NEED to release
pimp.gif

Seriously , i mean Nike has been force feeding colorways down our throats since they struck gold in 09' with the eggplant hype how come we can't get an actual colorway worn by the man himself that has never been released ? Instead we get re releases of eggplants, pearls, and cough drops etc. No hate on the new colorways releasing this year but these > ALL of those that are dropping this year imo.

moz-screenshot.png

Anyway we can start a petition or something ? Nike needs to hear our voice these NEED to release
pimp.gif

I have 10 fingers,Nike can take 1, I have3 nipples, Nike take 1, and Nike can also have about 10 deadstock nike sneakers I have.................just for these to release. ANY kind of release, limited, quickstrike, whatever. Make these available nike, PLEASE
frown.gif

I have 10 fingers,Nike can take 1, I have3 nipples, Nike take 1, and Nike can also have about 10 deadstock nike sneakers I have.................just for these to release. ANY kind of release, limited, quickstrike, whatever. Make these available nike, PLEASE
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

frown.gif
kycuf.gif

As far as making them crazy limited, idk bout all that. I mean we all love this shoe and been craving the release of them but I really don't wanna have to jump through hoops.

To limited - people with no HOH or boutiques around them that get limited stuff will be crying.

Not limited enough - people crying that everyone and their mom is wearing them.

frown.gif
kycuf.gif

As far as making them crazy limited, idk bout all that. I mean we all love this shoe and been craving the release of them but I really don't wanna have to jump through hoops.

To limited - people with no HOH or boutiques around them that get limited stuff will be crying.

Not limited enough - people crying that everyone and their mom is wearing them.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

frown.gif
kycuf.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lu, explain yourself
laugh.gif

frown.gif
kycuf.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lu, explain yourself
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Son they wouldn't do the joints right.
#%#$$ gon' be beige with a gotdamn LunarFoam sole.
(Yes I took a shot at you Nike.What you gon' do !%*! around and do em' right? HA!)

30t6p3b.gif
Son they wouldn't do the joints right.
#%#$$ gon' be beige with a gotdamn LunarFoam sole.
(Yes I took a shot at you Nike.What you gon' do !%*! around and do em' right? HA!)

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

frown.gif
kycuf.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lu, explain yourself
laugh.gif

What's to explain, I have a 3rd nip. Right next to my armpit. Remember that episode of Friends, Chandler said he had a "nubbin" ? Same thing man. It doesn't lactate or anything like that tho. But back on topic fellas, I think we underestimate the power of our beloved website here. NT has influence we are not aware of. With out powers combined we form......something good. Make your voice heard on this topic, right here, right now. Let's show Nike we mean business, WE WANT WHITE FOAM 1'S, WE WANT WHITE FOAM 1'S.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

frown.gif
kycuf.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lu, explain yourself
laugh.gif

What's to explain, I have a 3rd nip. Right next to my armpit. Remember that episode of Friends, Chandler said he had a "nubbin" ? Same thing man. It doesn't lactate or anything like that tho. But back on topic fellas, I think we underestimate the power of our beloved website here. NT has influence we are not aware of. With out powers combined we form......something good. Make your voice heard on this topic, right here, right now. Let's show Nike we mean business, WE WANT WHITE FOAM 1'S, WE WANT WHITE FOAM 1'S.

laugh.gif
...Lu u slayed me with that "nubbin" 
roll.gif

but yea...i mean i don't have any kids yet but i'll give up my godson for a few pairs of these, my homie got 6 kids so he won't mind. Nike...make it happen
devil.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom